official

" On one condition Brad we actually sort your room out so its ours and not you having a friend to stay for a few days" everyone says yes apart from Brad " you can do what you want with it I promise and ill help" what? He's going to help I didn't think he would say that? We normally agree to do something and I ent up doing it while he tweets pictured of me doing it pure lazy Brad is.

Derek Buts in " so I think we need to celebrate and leave the packing for now come out" he says while standing up from the sand brushing it off himself.

I guess its sorted then I'm moving to Birmingham with The Simpson's I wonder if Brads going to tell them about 'Us' because I'm not.

Walking towards a bar Brad had his arm around my shoulder and Nat shouts from behind " somethings going on with you two I know it" She knows us too well I can't like for shit so I just carry on walking and not even turning around Brad waits for Nat while I walk with Derek and Anne-Marie.

"Ahhhh I knew it" Nat shouts causing us to turn around in shock even Jesse stopped cause she shouted so loud.

Anne-Marie: "Nat don't shout like that and you knew what exactly"

Nat: "Brads got a girlfriend na na na na na"

Anne-Marie: " what? When did this happen?"

Nat: "Brad and Kate are finally together"

Derek " about time Brad you take so long to do things its unbelievable"

Haha trust Derek so they all know now we are now in the bar having a drink when Derek says he wants to say something oooooh god this will be fun

"Even though your not our child, you will always be one of our babies Kate your secretly a Simpson and we are so happy your coming to move in with us and Brad finally asked you out which has taken years in the making" everyone starts laughing at that bit haha.