River

After waiting for atleast an hour for Brad he finally decides to come down stairs dressed, Ready and moaning he's hungry as per.

We didn't go for lunch in the end we just had something to eat at the house and went and sat by the river with the everyone. Its a lush sunny day to just chill out. Anne Marie,Derek and Nat went to get some cold drinks and ice cream while me,Brad and Jesse stayed on the grass throwing the ball for Jesse.

After atleast 5 mins of playing with Jesse we notice a group of girls heading towards us, and by any surprise they were fans. We started to talk to them when my phone starts ringing " 1 New Message from Nat X" saying " we couldn't resist we were so hungry off to get some food be about an hour you 3 chill out for a bit. We will bring ice cream back love you Xxx" eventually replying I went and played with jesse again as Brad was talking to the girls.

"Kate come meet the girls" he shouts calling me over, I wasn't nervous but I didn't want them to dislike me and then put on twitter that I was horrible or something and then everyone hate me. But after meeting them and talking to them I felt comfortable and realised that they were lovely they even asked for a picture which was cute.

The 6 girls, Me and brad all has a group picture before they said that they had to go. We said our goodbyes and Brad followed them on twitter.

Laying on the grass soaking up the sun. " You should make a twitter" Brad says leaning over me in the way of the sun. I hand him my phone " Get out of the way of the sun and you make it for me"

Brad then goes on my phone makes me a twitter and then he follows it and give me a shoutout for followers "@Thevampsbrad everyone go follow @KatieLouise she had no friends"

That's when my phone blows up constantly vibrating and freezing my phone which is the most annoying thing in the world... I hate twitter already.

I looked through my mentions which was consisting of people asking me to follow them and telling me that me and Brad were cute. The girls that we had met earlier had tweeted me the pictures of today so I 'Retweeted' them and followed some of the fans.

Eventually the others arrive back with our ice-creams, and we chill out for a few hours longer and make our way home considering its now 6 o'clock we are all tired from sitting in the sun for so long.

Now time to chill out with The Simpsons.