Really?

I was just sat in bed crying my eyes out i could tell Brad felt abit awkward and bad that he hadnt been there for me, but hes here now right. Brad got up out of bed in just his boxers and went to walk out the door he turned around looked at me and said " right your parents wouldnt want you crying okay so im going to make some hot chocolate and then we are going to cuddle ok?" I must say that did make me smile he knew that i loved to just snuggle in bed watching telly or even just led there.

That is exactly what we did Brad came back up with our drinks some Chocolate and we just led in bed talking about everything that he had been up to on tour he sounds so busy which i know he was so i was cherishing this moment with him i never see him anymore  which i hate. It was about half 1 in the morning when i started yawning Brad just pulled me closer " come here go to sleep munchkin" i was now laying with my head on his chest. I didnt know what to say i just lifted my head and looked at him "Thank you "

And thats when the biggest surprise of all happened he lifted his hand and placed it on my cheek and thats when he kissed me, not just a friendly kiss though this was a meaning full kiss well to me anyway. Ofcourse i kissed him back ive wanted this for so long but never had the guts to ever do anything about it. I could feel him smiling into the kiss which i was doing I just pulled away and looked at him he looed worried "Im sorry Brad"  i just got up and walked downstairs. 

Why did i just get up and walk out i seriously like Brad, I know i was just 'smiling' into the kiss but thats when i realised. Im an emotional wreck and knowing Brad he just wants me to smile and be happy and yeah that did make me hapy but after this is going to go straight back to normal me living hours away from Brad never seeing him or the Simpsons and we just kissed? it will proably never be spoken about again.