Jesse

Kate's P.O.V

Woken up by Jesse yet again i quickly get changed and get ready to takee her for a walk i would normally wait for Brad but i need to make some work calls so ill go by myself.

I leave a note on the kitchen side I presume everyone is still asleep so i quietly make my way out the house and begin to walk to a local field which has a river in so Jesse can go in that. Within about 15 miniutes we have arrived at the river Jesse is rolling around in the water and having a swim while i sit on the bench and begin to make calls.

Ive had alot of time off recently due to the accident and seen as everything is beginning to go back to normal normal hell no my life will never be normal again  but im slowly feeling better we can say that atleast.  Since ive been of work my assistant has been keeping my business going and ive been over viewing everything that she does she has been doing amazing i think she could do with some time off. Shes not answering so i leave her a text...

To Sarah

Hey hun thanks for everything youve been doing but ill be back at work from now on going to be doing some stuff at home but i will be at show on friday then you can have some time off xx

After being here for about an hour Jesse has officially tired herself out and luckily i have made all my calls booked my flight for Thursday to America for the fashion show i guess i should go home.