perfect little life

That night i have been feeling so poorly since i had got back from walking Jesse im constantly sneezing and coughing Brad being the protective strange kid he is thinks im going to die or something but im not. 

Anne Marie has got to go to work in London for a few days and is leaving tonight so me and Brad are at home for 2 days untill i have to leave for America oh thats a point i suppose i have to tell him. 

"Braaad" i say quietly while hes glued to the telly laying across the sofa with his head on my lap.

"mmmmm" right hes not paying attention great

"Bradley"

"oh god your annoyed whats up" he says while sitting himself up and moving next to me.

"Ive got to go to America Thursday"

"AMERICA for how long?" he partly shouts making me jump

"well ive got a fashion show on the friday, urm and some other stuff over there for about a week or two"

"a week or two can you be more specific please fuke sake" he says while getting up throwing the blanket on me and leaving the room.

Brads P.O.V 

a week or two what the hell is that supposed to mean im going away in just under 2 weeks for our American tour with Austin Mahone and the other support acts. So i might not even see her before i go i wish she had told me sooner.

"slight over reaction don't you think Brad its not my fault ive got to work i dont moan about you never being around and always being at work"

"but that's the thing you do moan about me not being around"

"no i don't i have never said that" 

"you wish i was there for you a bit more than i am you told mom a while ago"

"a while ago yes and not in that way i ment cause my fucking parents dying i had no-one and you were the only person who kept my mind of it  you were to busy telling me about all the girls youve been with and your perfect little life and never stopping to ask how i was"

" why do you always use that as a fucking excuse its nothing to do with them you need to understand things change  and you have to move on"

Kate's P.O.V 

things change yeah your right things do change the boy who used to be the most caring person in the world has fucking changed and i dont like it

" mm yeah your right things do change" 

"JESSE" Brad shouts oh and he normally does makes out he has to walk Jesse just to get himself out of an argument and with that i went upstairs and Brad left slamming the door behind him.