I want to know

We were all sat on the beach and all i could think about was what Brad needed to ask me and why Connor had a late night. I knew Brad was going to tell me later but i still wanted to know Anne-Marie and been quesioning Brad today to see if he had asked me but he just kept putting it off and changing the subject. " What you thinking about?" Brad asked me taking me out of my daydream " Nothing " he furrowed his brows " you had your thinking face on tell me" and this is why i cant lie to him he even knows my thinking face.

At this point everyone was up and playing with Jesse on thebeach throwing a frisby for her so it was just me and Brad sat down "Everyones worried about you and me seeing the state you were in last night makes me worry even more" i look at his confused " you just said i was a state thanks for that" he stated laughing realises that he said that he pulls me into a cuddle and starts to carry on " ohh shh let me finish, So because everyones worried about you being all the way down here alone  Mom wanted to know if you would move to Birmingham"  i just stay still and not even talk back for a miniute " whats the point ill be alone up there anyway?"  He looked at as if  he didnt mean that " No no i mean move in with us?" " dont be so stupid" at this point Nat and Anne-Marie came and say with us "we want you to dont we?" Brad says looking at them both for them to agree with him " ive always wanted a little sister you know and your pretty much it anyway" Nat says looking so concerned i just didnt know what to say. It such a nice idea but i just dont think i want to put my constant mood swigs onto them and for them all to feel like they have to help me. I couldnt think of anything to do so i just got up and walked towards the others.

Brad's P.O.V

 " Bean you need to give her time to think, she will come round i know she will "  Nat says to me i just watch Kate walk away i guess shes right and obviously what happened last night is going to make it harder for her to decide. I do seriously like Kate but i know she needs something stable and not me who is never home and i wont be there for her like any other boyfriend, for when shes down and all she needs is a reassuring cuddle but i cant give her that.