1

Prologue 

Avni and Neil were forced into a relationship but both tried to maintain it, with Neil in her life Avni felt her life becoming normal once again,but that too was snatched a way from her due to misunderstandings and Neil's family refusing to accept her as she was causing her to walk a way from her love. But two years later she is back as Dayawanti, Diksha and Ketan are on the loose, as well as Maddy Bua's husband after the entire family they approach her for help, with a law degree from the US she is back to properly get justice and won't stop till its reached.  Will destiny grant them a second chance to love or will they be remain separated?

Avni Ayesha sat in her seat on the plane back to India her heart pounding her chest wanting to be free but remaining in the cage as she gazed out the window flying over the US leaving behind the life she set up after she left HIM and his family. The memories still burnt her mind the things said to her on the day she left, how she practically cut ties with all of them, leaving her brother, her Neela Ma, her Nano, her best friend and her husband. She only remained in contact with Neela and Aman and DD who had become like family to her calling her regularly and asking about her well being. Talking to Nano became hard for her so she tried to avoid it completely and Ali...Well Ali and her had a conversation about the one-sided love thingy and all was resolved as he had confessed that he had feelings for Rhea, but when she had told him he should propose to her she didn't fail to miss the hitch in his breath she knew something was wrong but Ali would shut it down each time changing the subject. Over the two years she spent in the US she went straight back into her law degree which was cut short due to the Dayawanti drama, she established herself as one of the best lawyers in the US dealing with life threatening cases but never stopping till she got justice for her clients. She was proud of what she had accomplished with a small amount of time yet she couldn't seem to get those brown eyes which she would loose herself to out of her mind. She spent her time in those memorise the best memorise of her life which were granted due to his level of compassion and resilience towards her. She would always be indebted to him for teaching how to live again but pain was like Avni's second name...long lasting. And even in their happiness pain decided to snatch that from her too. Her eyes flickered towards her phone as Aman texted her 'Di we are waiting for you hurry up will ya' she smiled slightly at her brothers antics before replying 'i can't speed up time believe me i have tried i'll land with into 2 hours try to live without me for that long' Aman instantly replied 'Not fair Di i have had to wait 2 years hurry up.' She smiled again before looking out the window again, drowning within her insecurities, Would he be there? Would he come? Has he moved on? Does he care? How Will he react? As time flew by her head and heart rang with these questions leaving her feeling like she had a mistake she was even tempted to just sit back on the plane and go back to the US but no she told herself she was back for a reason and that was because Dayawanti was back and was after her once again. She picked up her phone and went into photo stream she clicked on the images of her and Neil and flicked through them reliving those special moments as she going onto the next one her phone died bringing back into reality, she hit her head on the head rest and chucked her phone into her bag before taking out notes on the cases she was working on and immersing herself in work.

Neil stood on his balcony, he  had over heard Neela and Nano talking about Avni's return. He was conflicted and Neela knew this. She went to him placing her hand on his shoulder bringing him out of his whirlpool of thoughts " I know Neil your thinking about Avni, till date you haven't been able to get her out of your mind." "Aunty you know what i feel you knew two years ago and you know now, but Avni she left not thinking about me at all, when she was packing on that day she refused to look me in the eyes she wouldn't let me go anywhere near her, i know misunderstanding occurred and and top of that Mom and Bebe in that moment weren't ready to accept her but she took the easy way out and left, we could have worked through it and come up with a solution but no she had to leave." Tears sparkled in his eyes "Beta i know, i know that your in pain but Avni's life has never been easy try understanding it from her perspective she has craved for acceptance for her entire life, she has been broken in many ways and still managed to up hold her mental state not once giving in ever, she would never cry ever. She loved you. She may have never said it but she had not been given the time she was scared, a girl who has gone through that much is always reluctant but from the day i met you Neil i knew you were right for Avni you brought her into the light. But i know that she is hurt i can hear it her voice whenever i speak to her, all her scars that were healing have been re opened and she bleeding and screaming for help. My Bacha is coming back today Neil and i know that both of you still have feelings for each other but it is up to you on what step you decide take.""But Neela Aunty Rhea..." Her name died on his lips as Neela went pale. Stammering slightly he asked "Have you told Avni?" Neela looked up at him, she knew her daughters hope was going to be shattered. "No...No Neil i haven't."

Hey everyone that is if anyone is reading this- i was instantly drawn to Avni and Neil in Naamkaran and have had this idea floating in my mind for a while, please do read up coming chapters to and please comment to let me know whether you like this or not and do vote as well. Please also check out my other stories too:

-A love that brings pain (Arjun and Draupadi-Mahabharat)

AND

-Our story (white tiger AKA Ava and Spiderman AKA Peter-marvel universe)

Thanks for your time.