34

Avni was fuming. How could she be so dumb? She left all that confidential shit in the corridor, who knows who took it, she was so pissed at herself. She dialled Abeer's number in a haste but before she could even place it up to her ear she heard a cough from behind her. Turning at lighting speed she met the flirty gaze of Dev Raizada. Her hands clenched in fists as he smirked at her "Wahh Miss Ayesha, i must say amazing research you have done..." He approached her whispering in her ear "I especially love the section you have on me, seems like your getting frustrated, don't worry baby you'll find out who i am soon." He winked at her as she shoved his chest and slapped him across his face "I'm a married woman, stay in your limits and next time you even think about trying to touch me i will break your hand." Dev smirked as Avni spun around her hair bouncing furiously with every passing movement, she moved back down the corridor only to collide with Neil's chest, she closed her eyes at the sensation but moved to walk around him only for him to catch her wrist. She looked up into his hazel eyes that were carrying the question 'what's wrong?' she lowered her gaze and grabbed her phone dialling Abeer's number for the second time, she waited patiently as Neil's grip strengthened on her waist. "Abeer...yeah we have an issue...that USB was taken by Dev Raizada....yeah i know...okay bye." 

Avni turned around and crashed into Neil's chest deflated. His arms instantly provided the warmth that she was in need of. She breathed in his scent and wrapped her petit arms around his frame drawing him closer. "Avni..." "Neil please i need you." He softly smiled at this and pulled back from the hug to caress her face "I'm always here Avni, always even if i'm not physically right in front of you i will always be in here." he spoke placing his hand on her heart, she smiled up at him. "I Love you." Neil froze. "W-w-what." Avni smirked stepping forward and pushing him against the wall. "I love you." And with that she attached her lips to his. He was in heaven pulling her closer wrapping his arms tightly on her waist as hers tangled with his hair. Avni detached her lips from his smirking at him before crashing her lips back on his causing him to stumble in response. "Say it again." he whispered. "I love you.....always." He hugged her as he head hung on his chest listening to the pounds of his chest, both of their eyes closing in content. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Avni was sitting in her car with her music blaring loudly as her head bopped to the beat when suddenly out of nowhere a women's body came hurling to the ground in front of her. Avni slammed on her breaks jerking forward at the speed but not caring as she quickly opened her door to check on the girl noticing it was the same girl that she had been meeting coincidentally, Avni rushed forth and began to bend down but was stopped as her mouth was covered with a white cloth, she struggled, trying to fight back and stop her eyes from slipping from the world. She looked up to see the face of Dev, as she whispered 'Neil' before drowning into a sea of black.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

okay hi guys. Sorry for such a short update but its mid week and i felt bad for not updating for a while. Please bare with me whilst i struggle through exam after exam and wedding after wedding *cue eye role* thanks for all your patience and your wonderful comments that help brighten up my day, it means a lot. So we have probably all heard that Naamkaran may come to an end, as a viewer i know its hard and i we all are trying to save our show but maybe we should just sit back and enjoy the episodes we have left. I'm hating the new Neil so much that i feel Avni should just forget about him and find some other hottie, whilst saying that Adiza has been so cute recently, there has to be something there or is it just me. Finally i wanna say another thanks for your support and please do leave your comments down below. Lots of love.