3

Neil rushed through the rooms of the Khanna mansion like a mad man

Neil rushed through the rooms of the Khanna mansion like a mad man. When he reached his destination his broken hear fractured an inch more. Maddy Bua and Karena were siting there in a unthinkable condition. He couldn't see his other mother and sister in their condition, he rushed forth and embraced them as they broke down in his arms. Bebe watched and soon joined in followed by shweta whilst Prakash stood there in agony. Once again the b****** attacked his family leaving them in considerable amounts of pain. They needed a lawyer/investigator. Khulboshan had managed to stop the police coming after him because of a lack of evidence however with a lawyer they could gather information and justice for the injustice he was causing. He conveyed his thoughts to his family in which they all agreed to. Just then DD entered the house and without making eye contact Neil asked him to find him the best lawyer to which he replied 'yes sir' it used to be 'yes sirji' but DD had no respect for the man who cheated on a girl who is like a sister to him.

Within a few hours DD messaged him the address of AA justice lawyers. With his family they got ready to leave to reach the the address given. Little did know Neil know that this address will lead him to something else besides justice for his family.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Avni was putting on the finishing touches on to her makeup before looking at herself in the mirror, she chose a simple white blouse with slim fitting trousers paired with a pair of black high heels and a off-white blazer. Her hair was pulled up into a high pony tail with strands falling delicately onto her face. Her bright red lipstick enhancing her features more making her look dressed to kill. Carefully she placed her manglestura on before slipping it so her blouse covered it up. She still wore it. After everything. Technically they were still legally married, as no divorce papers were signed. She stopped her thoughts and grabbed her handbag and notes before dashing out of her room. She ran down the steps missing a few and causing her to stumble slightly. Neela laughed at her antics before saying "Avni bacha, where's the fire slow down." Avni smiled cheekily before saying "Ma its my first day back at my old company na, i have sooooooo much to do, i think i just died thinking about it." Neela smacked her lightly on the head as Avni hugged her from behind. Aman saw them and smiled at his sister and mother before asking "Hey Di whats the name of your company you never know when i could need a lawyer." Avni pulled his ear "You mister shouldn't be getting in to trouble, anyway how is your micro-biology course going?" "Good Di, Karena is helping me and vice versa." Avni decided to tease him slighty by saying "Are you sure you only study or something else going on? Ma expect a daughter-in-law" Aman cough as Neela hit Avni on the head "Avni stop teasing Aman na, look you made my son blush." "Ma why do you keep hitting me, your killing my brain cells." "Shall i hit you again." Avni jumped grabbing an apple and ran out the house shouting bye before knocking Ali on the floor who was just entering. "Uff Ali you fatso move." She shoved him and ran, as Neela, Ali and Aman also said "Crazy girl."at the same time causing them to burst out laughing.