28

"Don't give me that shit Avni, u really expect me to believe a word coming out of your mouth right now." "Ohh stop it Neil, your no fucking saint yourself, your a lying deceitful man who hides behind his name as ACP Khanna, you can shout at me all you want but your no different." "Ohh here we go again, for fucks sake Avni you can't bring this up every time, yes I was wrong I wasn't aware what I was doing but I thought we were moving past it." "Yeah well you thought wrong. You knew how damn broken I was, how much I needed someone to bring me back to life to save me from this cold world and help me create a world for myself, I didn't ask for your love Neil neither did I ask to fall for you but under those circumstances I did and I'm scared to let u in, I'm scared to hope for you because I don't want to be greeted with disappointment, I've played the broken hearted girl Neil and I'm tired of it. I can't do this Neil not again. And please don't ask me to." "What happened to the trust between us Avni, you can't look at me and tell me that its not there because subconsciously you do." "Neil stop. Please. I don't want to feel. I don't want to open myself to vulnerability. I've wanted you, craved for you for so long that i don't want to let u back in. Not again. First it was Rhea how long till its someone else." "That won't happen Avni i will always chose you." "Is that why you were ready to marry Rhea, if it was me all along how could you even think of that." Avni huffed rubbing her forehead. "Look Khanna i remember perfectly clear what i said to you when i walked through those doors in front of your family, but i don't think you do so let me re jog your memory: This is my case and i'll do things the way i want to without you getting involved, you are just a case for me and thats it, i'm not looking to be doing charity so stop with all this drama and stop telling me you love me because let's face it we both know that your not." "The fuck is wrong with you Avni." "Too much!!! To much is wrong with me Neil so do yourself a favour and leave." "Why can't you ever let me all the way in." "Because it will destroy you Neil, for those three years I went through hell I couldn't run into your embrace and hide from my demons by burying my head in your chest and acting like you can save me all the time, the old Avni may have believed in love and finding a Prince Charming but I'm not her, the day you pushed me away, the day you cheated all those childish thoughts died all those hopes died and Perished with in. I'm done with you." "The hell your done with me Avni, you don't fucking get to decide that so don't fucking go there, why do you think we have been brought back together? It's because we belong together even after everything no separation can drive us apart, I see the suppressed love and I want to re ignite that in you but you shut me out every single damn time." "Well take a hint and stay out." Neil rubbed his temples as Avni rolled her eyes before walking off, she was tired she was drained. So was Neil. They were causing pain to each other and two halves of a heart tearing apart as alone tear slipped from Neil's eyes fading along side the growing pain.

Hey guys, Ive updated. Yay. Exams are nearly over and I'm so so sorry that I've been a pain in the ass by not updating I'm seriously sorry, I've been going through a load of shit and schools not helping I still somehow exams and I hope that this short update helps u guys cling onto something. I love u guys so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thanks so much for all your support I hope u have enjoyed this and please do leave comments, they help keep me alive.
Lots of love !!!!! Thanks for your time!!!