Party! Party! Party!

Once we arrived at the house, the music started to echo through my ears. What the hell was I doing here? This probably wasn't a good idea, I was getting a bad feeling.

Jumping out of the car I suddenly noticed the way Sean was dressed; white button up shirt with a nice jacket, blue jeans and his converse. "Wow don't you look fancier than usual," I commented.

"Wait till you see me at my wedding." He said, tucking in his shirt. 

I laughed, " good luck! You've got a while before that ever happens," I patted his shoulder before entering the house.

 "I don't know, I might have found someone.." he said to me. 

That made me raise an eyebrow, but before he could answer I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

Turning around I saw Makala as she grabbed my hand, not giving me any time to talk or convince her to leave this hell hole.

"come on!"She yelled. Then we were gone.

She immediately took me to the dance floor and started to move around,  making me sigh. 

"Where's Jeremy?" I asked.

 "He's upstairs with his friends I think," she yelled making me cringe.

 "I'm going to find him, why don't you stay here for a minute," she nodded, not even paying any attention to what I was saying. 

She was totally wasted.

Leaving her on her own I started to head up the stairs when someone pushed me to the wall. Feeling dizzy I stopped moving for a moment, then looking up I realized something. That wasn't an accident. 

That was Korbin.

 I mentally cursed. He was known for being the schools biggest bully, trying to get all the girls and booze in the world. 

Clearly he'd found the booze, I could smell it on his breath and now he was going after a girl. Me. 

"Get off me," I said, trying to push him away, but he was too strong.

 "Why Alex? Don't you want me?" His breath reeked of alcohol, his eyes bloodshot. 

"Korbin you arrogant bastard get off of me or I swear in seconds you'll regret being born!" 

Not bothering to listen to me he started to lean down, that's when his lips reached my neck. kicking at him, I tried to get him in the nuts but I could barely move, his body had me pinned. 

But suddenly, just as quickly as he was on me, he was gone.

 Looking up I noticed that Sean had pulled him back, " she told you to get off," his voice was stone cold. 

But before Korbin could reach for me again Sean punched him in the face, furious. Trying to go for another blow I grabbed his arm instantly, "Stop. Sean, it's okay. I'm fine" 

"We need to get out of here," Sean murmured, not looking at me,instead I saw that his hands were clenched  into fists. He was out for blood.

" Then let's get Jeremy," I said, grabbing his arm to go up the stairs.

Going into the rooms I saw make out sessions. Groping sessions. And then finally I was able to spot Jeremy with his soccer friends. I tapped his shoulder, "We need to go. NOW. Makala is hammered. You were suppose to watch her."

 In seconds he was gone to look for her, worried. So Sean and I decided to go down to the kitchen until they met up with us. That's when we noticed Makala,  She was sprawled across the table, giggling.