198

IMAGINE: You and your friend KC are going to a costume party but everyone has to wear a mask. When you and KC arrive it blows your mind at some of the costumes. As you and your friend get in line a man comes over and looks at some of the guests. A woman dressed as a sexy nurse walks over. "Come on baby how about you let me in" she said flirting with the mask man "Come on KC let's go". "Come on 'red riding hood' don't give up" KC said. Then a little boy dressed up as a wolf came to the door. "Roar" the boy said which made some of the people chuckle or smile.

"Is this a childrens' party or what"the nurse inquired annoyed. The little boy saw you and walked over to you. "She in" he remarked pointing to you. "May I bring my friend the mad hatter"you ask. "Why not come on in" the man replied. The little boy leads you both in as the nurse huffs and gets back in line. You and your friend walk in and the place is so magical. "This is so magical I feel like I'm in wonderland"KC remarked. "My wolf said the same thing and I'm the mask magican so have fun". He took the wolf's hand and went into one of the room. "So where do you want to go first". "Let's go look around" and they did.

You're were having fun even your friend ran into the white rabbit in the candy room but as you leave before you get a sugar high you see the naughty nurse with the little wolf you could see the child was scared. "Come on you brat!!"she called out and brought him upstairs. You run to find the magican who runs into you. You both land on the floor butt first. "Sorry red my little wolf ran off I hope he didn't go upstairs that's off limits". "Why? "you asked helping him up. "They're making a haunted house movie here and they have some stuff up there that going to scare my little wolf".

A huge scream was heard and you and the magican run up stairs. When you get up there it feels like you're in a scene from poltergist. "Johnny!". "Daddy help!!" he yelled. You go into one room and it looks like a horror scene with a dead body on the floor covered. You look around even under the bed but when you get up the dead body isn't on the bed it's behind you. You run out the room breathing heavily as the mask magican walks over. "Found the murder room?". You nodded as your heart is pounding.

"There's one more room but I can't open it". You bang on the door. "Too scarey want out!!". You ram your shoulder into the door when it opens it's straight out of medival torture room "Johnny!!". The little wolf comes running over to you guys and hugs the magican in a vice grip. "It's allright just close your eyes and we'll be back downstairs" he stated. When you came down your friend asked what happened. "Someone tried to take my wolf somewhere I didn't want him to be so who did it?". "It was the nurse I saw her dragging the little wolf upstairs" you reply. The nurse admitted it and she was thrown out of the house.

The mask magican decides to shut down the party and apologizes by giving their money back. After everyone leaves you, your friend and the white rabbit stay around. The magican and the wolf see you and ask why you're still around. "The bunny said we could stay beside I'd like to see who's under the mask". The man smiles and so does the boy. "Allright ladies first". You take off your mask as the mask magican's eye just starred at you. "Pretty lady" the wolf replied. Your friend goes next than the wolf took off his mask with some help.

"What an angel"you said. The mask magican takes off his and your friend nearly falls over to see Criss Angel. "Oh my god". "Allright bunny you can take it off" Criss remarked. "Thank god I'm dying in this". In the bunny suit is Klayton which your friend nearly has a heart attack. After the reveal Klayton asks your friend on the date and with a little help from the wolf Criss asks you on a date which both of you say yes too.