Introducing Troy and Kingston

Troy Ashe is the Vampire Prince and warrior from the other side of the forest. 

His battles are never against his own kind unless started by the other side. 

He is a fierce fighter and a better target than Robin Hood himself.

He's 20 years old and highly protective of what is his. 

He has an Irish accent.  Unlike Kingston's deep country accent.

When he meets Delilah, his heart melts.

Love isn't even a strong enough word for what he feels for her.

He will never give her up.

Troy is going to fight for what he believes is his even if it means fighting a werewolf warrior that has never lost a battle in his life...then again neither has Troy. 

Troy

or Kingston

or Kingston

Kingston Garrison is the Alpha of the GreenValley Pack

Kingston Garrison is the Alpha of the GreenValley Pack. And he is full country from his accent to his cowboy boots. 

He is 22 years old and is already known by the vampires as a true American fighter.  A real life Rambo. 

He can take on three vampires at one time and come out on top. 

He puts his pack first and wins every battle he enters or starts. He is feared among all packs in the American borders. 

He has royaled blood coming from his mothers side so he has a few powers that he doesn't know about yet.

Kingstone loves Delilah with all his heart..but will he be able to have her love him too?

Who's side are you on...