Palm Reading anyone?

I sigh frustrated at the situation I'm in. Of course, I'm not going down the path of I should have stayed with Derek. He couldn't be any better..right?

I am driven over to a secluded mansion.

"Welcome home lovely."

Isaac grins. You know for a bad guy he is sure hot. Wait what am I thinking! We go inside and Isaac pulls out a knife. One man stands next to me and hold me down.

No. No. No! this guy wants to kill me now?!

The man stretches my hand out and Isaac slashes my palm open.

I look at him and glare. It's all I can do to keep from screaming in pain.

Then Isaac does something that makes the pain ten times worse.

He slashes his palm and presses it against mine.

I begin to howl in pain. I can feel my wolf begin to surface. I want it to stop but it seems to just get worse.

I can feel myself begin to black out.

I hear Isaac's voice before I pass out.

"Welcome to my pack love. You belong to me now."

Great. Derek is going to love this...

DEREK POV

I head back to my pack. Delilah doesn't realize that just because that's free territory it doesn't mean it's safe. She went into the Rogue King's so called territory. I'm angry. Not really at Delilah but at myself.

How could I have let her go straight into danger. Who knows what he'll do to her. The thought him hurting my beautiful mate angers me even more.

"Whoa Alpha. Calm down we will get her back."

I turn and look at Reece trying to get my wolf to believe him.

As I head inside I suddenly fall to the ground in pain.

I begin to curl up in a ball and scream Delilah's name.

I black out and I know Delilah is in more trouble than I think I can handle.

The Rogue King just made her a member of his pack. Which can mean only one thing.

He wants her to be his mate.

I fade away and murmer.

"Over my dead body, Rouge King."