Just call me Alex //4//

**Mentions of self harm*

oh and by the way the thoughts are all just John unless I say it's someone else of course

No ones POV

"Hmmmm~" Laurens hummed while flipping a pancake. He danced along the kitchen, music blasting from a radio.  Laurens   Grabbed the pan that the pancakes were on and slipped them on a separate plates. He pulled the bacon off their pan too sitting them down parting them equally on the plates. "But I can't help falling in love with youu.." he sang along to the radio.

*THUD*

Laurens directed his attention to his bed room before walking over knocking on the door softly. "Mute..?" He raised a brow and put his ear to the door.

Mutes POV:

*Thud*
I slammed my hand against the ground. "F..fuck.." I whined before pulling the sharp razor back up to my arm, trailing it down my arm, small slips of blood seeped out of the new wounds and fell onto my lap. I'm fucking done.. I Deserve this pain.
I winced and pulled the razor off my wrist and placed it in a different spot on my arm.

I should have died. Not James. Not my brother. I'm so sorry Jr.. I coulda have protected you. This is all my fault.

You're a failure. Why don't you don't kill your self already..

Blood stained my pants as I pulled the razor away seeing dark black spots along the new bloody wounds.

"I'm not ready to die yet"

I told myself before I getting up and stumbling to a bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. I ran my arms under the sink before drying them up and slipping my hoodie on. Laurens, still knocking on the door asking for me. A tear ran down my cheek as I rubbed my eyes trying to get the red and the puffiness to go away. I walked over to the door, unlocked, and opened it. Only to see Laurens sitting down in the door frame curled into a ball asleep.

"Aw..you're so cute" I mumbled before bending down and shaking Laurens a bit to wake him up. He jerked his arm back and stared at me like a was a ghost. "Wow you look like shit Mute- wait have you been crying?"

No ones POV

Laurens jumped up and put his hands on Mutes cheeks turning his head side to side. "What happened." He glared at the small boy. "..I'm sorry John.." he cried out before pressing his face against Laurens' chest. "I-I'm so sorry" John didn't ask questions, he only scooped up mute and carried him back to his own bed. Crawling under the covers with the small boy. Ignoring the face that he had made breakfast, he just laid there and held the small boy now, they'd moved around so much that John is now spooning Mute.

Lafayette's POV (kinda?):

"Herc what the fuck?" "HE LIVES OFF OF COFFEE WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT" Hercules threw his hands up while walking a towards johns dorm. "Coffees good" Laf rolled his eyes. "Not that good, I swear Mute can live off coffee" he laughed and took out a spare key that John had gave him. He'll regret that later on in the story but who am I to spoil a good chapter?

Hercules unlocked the door and stepped inside with his friend. "I'm gonna make an ice cream, you find John so we can get fuCked up tonight!" Laf laughed before walking off into the kitchen. Hercules chuckles at his friends childish act before walking over and opening Johns bedroom door. "Hey John ready to get wasted and bang some hot chicks?" Hercules leaned against the door way looking at the one bump in the blanket. "Or guys..?"

Obviously not aware that Mute was in the bed being spooned by John. "Um Laurens?" Herc raised a brow before walking over and pulling the blankets off of him. "Oh that's rightt, you wouldn't wanna come because YOU'RE TOO GAY FOR THAT" he laughed pretty loudly waking up John. "Her..? HERCULES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-" John yelled only to be cut off by Mute who had turned over slightly and slapped John with the back of his hand, not hard but enough to get his point across of 'shut up.'

Mute fell back to sleep. John slung his feet on the bed and hopped off, grabbing the blanket from Herc and laying it over Mute. "Haha, my man!" Herc said and roughly patted Johns back leading him out of the bedroom. "Herc be quiet.." John mumbled and walked over to the stool next to the table. "What seems to be ze' problem mom ami'?" Lafayette raised a brow. "There's something wrong with mute..like really wrong." Laurens ran his fingers threw his curly hair with a sigh. "Eh?" Hercules raised a brow sitting beside John. "I.I don't know."

"Well!" Laf smiled and looked behind herc and John. The boys turned around and looked at Mute. He has my hoodie on, great I bet herc and Laf  know already because the hoodie has a shell on the back with a little turtle head.   John thought. "How did you sleep Mute?" Herc raised a brow at the boy. Mute rubbed his eyes and yawned looking at us three. "Just call me Alex guys.." he shrugged.

"O-oh" Laf smiled at him, herc just looked like he was in shock and John already heard him talk last night. "God damnit!" Herc shouted slightly before taking his wallet out and pulling out a 10 dollar bill.

Funny Lin Manuel Maranda the man on the bill looked a lot like Alex.

Herc slapped the ten dollar bill in Lafs hand before getting up and walking over to Alex. "Well me and Laf, maybe John? Are going out clubbing tonight, wanna join?" He chuckled. "Yea..sure" Alex's eyes lit up as he smiled softly up at the tall muscular man, Alex was so small compared to Hercules.

"Well what are we waiting for?!" Laf exclaimed before walking over to the door, John nodded. Alex giggled and followed. Hercules not too far behind. The left the dorm and started towards the place they always went. 'They' as in John, Herc, and Laf. "Satisfied Stars" was the name of the neon bar.

-----

Word count 1078

Hey if you're reading thanks for choosing my shit* fan fic!

And don't worry I have some stuff planned for this book shh you're okay