Elizaa //24//

Eliza's POV:

"He what." I growlers lowly and stared at my sister. She frowned and placed her hand o her stomach. "He.." She teared up and couldn't finish her sentence.

I crossed my arms and stood up stomping towards the door, I grabbed my jacket and walked out slamming the door.

"That no good-" I growled and stomped down the hallway towards the main school with the office. Washington better do something about this. I walked faster and up to the lady at the front desk. "Hello how may I help-"

"Where's Mr. Washington live?"

"I'm not allowed to give that kind of information out-"

"He's my dad."

The lady gulped and nodded turning sorry didn't in her desk and clattering her finger down in the keyboard. Reminded me of Alex but that's the least of my worries.

My thoughts was cut off by the bell on the door that told the lady that people were coming inside. I turned around and saw an angry Alex. He ignored me and walked up beside me slamming his fist on the desk.

"WHERE DIES WASHINGTON LIVE?" He growled lowly at the woman. She turned and looked at him "

"I'm not supposed to tell people that kind of information"

"He's my-" Alex cut himself off and tapped his foot annoyed .

"He's my dad."

The woman stood up with a paper in her hand and handed it to me. "Since you two are brother and sisters I assume you can share" she rolled he eyes and got back to work.

I looked over at Alex, he looked back. "Are we here-" "let's go"  He turned and began rushing out the door. He says that a lot. I shrugged and ran after him, for someone my size he can sure ran way faster then me. "Come on lizard we need to get Church in trouble"
He grabbed my hand and took the pater out of my other hand reasoning it and running down the street dragging me along.

• "A-Alex" I huffed  and flopped down in the grass closing my eyes.   He giggled and knocked on the door.

3rd person POV

Alex knocked slowly on the door hearing a groan and a couple floor creeks that came up to the door. He stared at the door knob as it moved a bit and opened. Alex looked up at his shirtless teacher, with basketball shorts hanging on his waist.

Alex was speechless for once, the world turned upside down. "What are you two doing here" Washington watched as Eliza got up out of the grass and stood beside Alex. They both started spitting out words at the same time once they realized it they laughed at each other. 

Washington was unamused tho. Alex whipped a tear away from laughing and straightened up.

Washington crossed his arms. "Alright, can we come in Mr. Washington?" Eliza smiled. Gwash backed up and held the door open for them "just for a second."

Alex and Eliza shrugged and both scurried into his living room, making them self comfy on his couch.  Gwash walked over and leaned against the wall.

"Mr. Washington I'm not sure if you're aware of Mr. Church and his sexual actions towards your students, he-" Alex stared.

"Sexual actions?" Gwash raised a brow and walked over. "Yes, it's a horrible thing to confess but he got one of my closest friends pregnant through rape.." Eliza frowned when Alex said that.

"Rape- I wasn't-" Gwash was at a loss of words as he turned around and picked up his home phone from a table. "304 945 4685" he said and held the phone to his ear. "You two can leave I'll take care of this.."

Alex could tell Gwash was nervous so he grabbed Eliza's hand and lead her to the door. "Thanks dad!" Alex let go of Eliza.

"Dude did you just call Washington dad?"

"No? I called him Washington-"

"I'm pretty sure-"

"No- BYE WASHING MACHINE."

Alex rushed out into the street, Eliza not too far behind. "You're fulla shit-" "shut the fuck up eliza and let's go get coffee" he playfully shoved her.

Alex walked in the coffee shop looked around for the perfect spot. Ya know that seat that's in the corner that's away from everyone- yup there it is. Alex yawned and began walking over to the stead, his shoes flicked against the ground which made him feel spotlighted but he didn't really mind. It's not like he knew anyone there-

Spoke to soon. Alex felt a strand of sweat fall from his forehead as he pulled his hood on. From the corner of his eye he could see a man in a red            T-shirt and a fake paper crown on. He knew it was Prince he just knew. He shuffled over to the booth and sat with his back facing the Prince.

Alex heard the door bell rig as Eliza rushed in breathing heavily. "ALEX YOU SUCK." She turned to him and and slammed her fist on the table. God damnit he knew it caught the Princes attention. He silently shushed her. "What- oh yea coffee"  she laughed and walked away.

Alex sighed and laid his head down, he was worried about everything. He hated it so much. Alex frowned when he felt a small poke on his shoulder. He rolled his head over and looked up at the stranger. "Hello, can we speak outside?" The man smiled evilly.

Alex widened his eyes and sat up. "P-Prince.." Eliza strutted over with her coffee and sat it down looking at the stranger. "Hellloo, who's your friend Alex?"

"Call me Gorge." He smiled and reached for her hand, he kissed it softly and nodded. Eliza giggled and returned the smile "Gentle men I see" She sat down and gave Alex his coffee.

"As I was saying could I see you outside, it's important"

Alex got up with his coffee and rubbed a tear away, he stepped around Prince and jetted out the door.

"What's his problem?" Eliza threw her hands in the air.

••

hii

Oh hey if you have a question ask in the comments-

And yea I try to update everyday

Word count: 1025