Christmas //15//

SANTA WARNING IM SORRY

"GUYS gUYS WAKE UP SOMETHING HAPPENED SANTA NEVER CAME?" Alex scrambled around. He woke everyone up, earning annoyed groans from them.

"THIS IS SERIOUS.. what if Santa's sleigh was shot down. What is DASHER AND DANCER AND PRANCER VIXION- COMIT AND CUPID AND DONNER AND BITZON ARE ALL DEAD?!"
(Probably spelled all that wrong)

Everyone just kinda stared at Alex who was pacing around the room before Lafayette finally spoke up. "I'm
Gonna tell him-" Laf smirked.
Hercules gasped and flicked his nose "Don't you dare!" Herc got up and stopped Alex. "Santa couldn't see because the fog today" "BUT THATS WHATS RODOLH IS FOR?" Alex pouted.

"Maybe you should stop worrying about it-" Hercules awkwardly suggested. "And start worrying about the presents we're about to exchange?" Peggy stood up and walked over to the tree in the corner of the room.

Everyone groaned again and got up "can't we do this later?" Maria flopped down in the floor beside the tree. "Nope we're doing this now"

Peggy giggled and watched her friends shuffle over lazily and sit at the tree.

•••

Alex sat his new lion plushie beside his other one sticking his tongue out at Peggy who had some storm troopers sat up. "My lions would destroy your base!" He crawled over with his small lion plush and threw it on her troopers.

"Darts Vader used the force!" She picked up the lion by its neck and swung it in the air.

"LION. ATTACK!" Alex yelled and grabbed his big lion jumping onto Peggy, pushing its snout in her face.
"LETS SEE TE FORCE STOP ME NOW" Alex began tickling his friend. "NO! NO aLEX PLEASE!" She laughed and flailed. "LEMME GO LEMME GO!"

"That's literally the cutest thing I've ever seen.." Hercules leaned against the table with a beer in one hand. Laf looked up at him and rolled his eyes in a playful way.

"Other then you baby doll." Herc bent down and kissed Laf.

"Why does he carry that old thing around, it stinks." Angelica looked over at Alex who was throwing lions at Peggy.

"He won't tell me" John shrugged and bend down rubbing his new pet turtles head. Madison showed up and gave it to him.

Thomas stared at Alexander with a look of disgust from the side of the room. Madison frowned and nudged him. "Don't be mean, he's coming over to my house later and you're too mean to stay." He crossed his arms. "Whatever Jemmy I'll go to burrs" Thomas kissed his cheek and stood up leaving without a word.

James shrugged and got up walking over to Alex, who was laying on his back tired out. "Let's  bounce?"

Alex jumped up with his lions and nodded before running off to John.
"I'll be back Johnny I'm gonna go hang out at  Madison's place." Alex placed a kiss on his boyfriends cheek.

"Don't start no trouble with Jefferson" John chuckled and watched his boyfriend skip off. "I WILL" Alex giggled and grabbed James sweater pulling him out of the room. "Looks who's excited?" James walked up to his car and opened it jumping in.

Alex rushed around  the car and hopped in the passenger seat. "Oh hush" Alex pulled his feet up in a cross cross apple sauce (yes I say that don't judge me) leaning on the back of the seat.

•••
Alexander's POV:

I walked in and jumped into Madison's bed relaxing on his comfy mattress. Not even a minute and my fucking stomach starts throwing a fit. I haven't ate in a couple days- but I really hate when it does that. It draws attentions.