And Peggy //25//

Alex held onto his coffee and began to run down the street, he didn't know where but he ran. He could feel the sweat form in his forehead, he  ran until he couldn't feel the ground anymore.

He huffed and turned around looking back still running like the wind. When he turned around he ran into someone, she was small, and bright. HOLY SHIT PEGGY?

The girl squirmed and rubbed his head with a groan. Alex quickly got off of her and reached a hand out to help. Peggy looked up in annoyance "What the fuck are you running from Godzilla, for fucks sake!" Peggy stood up herself without looking at Alex and whipped her bright yellow dress off.

"Now I'm gonna have to dry clean and-" she went to look up at the person who pushed her over and widened her eyes. "Oh! Alex, sorry I'm having an off day." She rubbed her neck obviously nervous.

Alexandra POV:

I only nodded and walked around her in a hurry. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Peggy please i need to leave."

"Why"

"Because-"

"That's a kindergartner answer"

"There's a storm high on my fucking tail and I'm TRYING to run away from PRINCE but you're questioning me, I'm trying to get home to John but you're still questioning me"

Peggy frowned and took my hand and rubbed the top. "Alex let's go for a walk, John can wait" I groaned and nodded, who can say no to this, Peggy's is adorable.

I watched as she pulled me along through the sidewalk like an idiot on drugs. She giggled and hopped in a puddle.

Ew eww that's not a puddle. Psh I'm not gonna be the one to tell her. Peggy looked both ways for any passing cars, when the road was somewhat clear she sprinted across the street pulling me with her. 

"PeG JFC" I huffed and playfully shoved her. She shrugged and walked into the park. I turned to make sure no one was following and walked into the park. It was nicely decorated, lily pads in this small little pond.

I walked up and picked up a leaf crumbling it up. Peg walked ahead and up to the little bridge that was build over the pond. I dropped the rest of the leaf and shuffled over. I could feel the moisture in the air, I choose to ignore it tho.

My thoughts was cut off by Peggy who gasped really loudly. "Peg?" I raised a brow and rushed over. She was bend down in her knees Infront of something.

"- SOMEONE LEFT A PUP-" Peggy yelled but the last part was muffled. I looked at what was in her hands and it was a little tea cut sized puppy. German Sheppard i presume. The poor puppy was drenched in mud.

"I'm taking it" I reached it and grabbed the pup, I kissed its nose and put it in my shirt holding it through the shirt.

"What- there's no fur pets allowed"

"I'm not leaving it"

•••
"JOHN WE HAVE A PROBLEM" Peggy kicked the door open and walked into the living room where Herc and John was watching tv.

I walked behind her shutting the door with my foot. I still held the puppy through my hoodie.

"ALEX HAS A PROBLEM"

I giggled and walked up to the couch taking out the messy puppy and holding her up. "I'm naming it Anthony" I stuck my tongue out.

"OH MY GOD" Hercs eyes lit up as he reached up and grabbed the puppy holding it out from his chest and sitting down with it. "I'm in love, I'm in love"

I laughed at Herc and walked over to John sit on his lap. "It's ok I'll hide it from dad- Gwash" I looked over at Herc who was holding the pup.

Hers face seemed to drop when the small pup started peeing all over him. "THIS- THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE-" His eyes widened but he still held the pup.

John, Peggy and I started laughing so hard we couldn't breathe, I'm pretty sure if you could die from wheezing Peggy would have  a hatchet in her head.

(I'm so sorry)

"HEL- HELP. ME. NIGGA"  Herc sat the pup in my lap and got up. "Fuc- fuck y'all" he laughed and went into jeffersons old room.

"Okay okay" Alex held the pup close and rubbed her head. "Peggy can you go and get the baby some food from the store and Johnny will wash him"

"I'll bring it to you tomorrow- give him some soup or something" Peggy waved and left the dorm.

I pecked John in the lips before getting off of his lap and running  over to the bathroom with the little pup. "COME ON JOHN"

I walked over to the bathtub and carefully sat little Anthony in the tub. The pup tilted his head sideways as I turned the water fossil. The pup slightly jumped away but not enough to get out of the tub.

I chuckled at it's adorableness and plugged the drain up with the a stopper, grabbing the puppy gently. John walked in and stood behind me watching as I ran the water on the pup and rubbed the dirt and mud off of it. "Who's a good boy Anthony?" I giggled and kissed his nose, taking the soap and pouring it along the pups back.
Anthony didn't protest, I guess the pipes loved the feeling of being clean.

"Hey Lexi I'll be back in a sec, I'm gonna go run over to Lafs dorm real quick for something" John said and kissed my neck softly walking out of the bathroom.

I smiled softly. I have the best boyfriend every. Anthony barked as I washed the soap out of his fur. He wasn't that loud tho, he's only a puppy with a pip kind of bark so I wouldn't get caught.

I picked Anthony up and wrapped him in a towel, turning of the water and leaving the bathroom.

That's when we heard the thunder

•••

AHH PUPPY

I just realize how happy your comments make me oml I'm such a fanboy/girl you'll never really know.

I have a German Sheppard I just had to, and don't worry I didn't forget about Angelica's baby calm your pistols.

I wanna rp so bad but I can't message people- I've never ever roleplayed Hamilton before-

Like- kill me pls

Word count: 1079