Prince //20//

"Hey there LaffyTaffy you're a looking great." A man gripped Lafs thigh while he was bending over him on the stage. Laf let out a slight yelp and got up. "We may be able to continue this later kitten.." He stared at the stranger. Laf also noticed that he had caught the attention of Alex, James, and...MR WASHINGTON?

Laf began walking fast off the stage, he almost tripped when he heard a man whistle at him, he had forgotten that his whole ass was showing because of the cat outfit.

Laf  walked back stage and walked over looking him the mirror. His attention was caught by his phone which was buzzing. He saw a notification form whatissleep: I saw someone who looked just like you just now?

Laf picked his phone up nervously and typed in the password pulling his text up.

Frenchfry: where are you?

Lafayette knew good and well where he was.

Whatissleep: unimportant, where are you?

Frenchfry: I'm at work

Whatissleep: oh! Where do you work?

Lafayette got embarrassed and sat his phone down, deciding that he's just gonna go out there and talk to him.

Laf brushed his hair out of his face again and walked out of the exit door to the main room. Laf strutted over to the bar, feeling men's stares in his back.

He hopped into a bar stool beside a waved slight. Alex looked up from his phone and looked at him up and down.

"Holy shit you're a stripper?!" Alexanders eyes widened as he looks up at his friend. Lafayette blushed and inched his head, a sign of being nervous.

"Hey don't don't be like that's didn't mean to that way, from me to you, oh you look amazing."  his hand on his friends knee to cheer him up.

Lafayette went to say something but  the prince walked up to the bar leaning on it in between the stools that Laf and Alex was sitting on.

"Prince." Laf mumbled and blushed looking down at his lap. "Laf can we go talk in private.." Alex got up, having to hop off the stood because his feet didn't touch the ground. Laf nodded and got off the stood, tail swaying side to side as he walked out of the main room and into one of the side rooms where they usually have lap dances but it was an extra room.

Alex crossed his arms and looked up at his friend. "Does Hercules know you work this job?" Lafayette froze and looked down at his feet, which were just stockings.

"I'm calling hm" Alex took out his phone and typed in the password "1776"

"Alex please-!" "No Laf, I'm this for your own good." Alex pulled up his phone and called  " 1 -304- 776- 8500"
(Oml call that please)

"Yea, yea Hercules meet me at sexy bunny please?.....yea no no, no I'm fine, yes..yes I know I'm gay, just come in and go straight to the back.. mhm love you too Man."  Alex put his phone back into his pocket and sat down on the fluffy red couch, sinking into the fabric.

Lafayette sighed and walked over sitting beside Alex. They sat in comfortable silence before Prince Gorge walked in staring at the two.

"Private time with the two, just what I was needing, right?" He smirked and walked into the door, the hot pink beads dangling over his shoulder that blocked the door off from anyone seeing inside.

Soon Thomas Paine walked up from being the Prince his hand on his hip. "Boys, this is a private room." Lafayette
got up and crossed his arms.

"Oh I know?" Prince stepped forward and ran his hand down Lafayette's soft skin. He placed a firm grip on his waist "Shut up slut" Prince pushed Laf onto Thomas Paint, which only made the French mad angry.

Prince smirked at his outburst of energy and kicking before grabbing a wad of Alexander's hair. E pulled it all the way up to his knuckles and pulled, making the small boy scream out for Lafayette's and John.

Prince quickly pushed his hand over Alexanders mouth smirking at his attempt to bite his hand off.

The Prince opened his hand, only to have a, um, serve by , place a syringe into his gloved hand. Alexander's eyes widened   as   Gorge pointed the large needle towards Alexander hoodie arm.

One of the Princes', minions grabbed Alexanders hoodie arm and pulled it up completely ignoring the scars that ran up his arms. Alex screamed at the man and kicked, just trying to get away.

"JOHN!" He yelled, no response. The Prince smirked lightly and pushed the needle into Alexanders arm, pushing down on the end and forcing the liquid into his arm.

Lafayette growled lowly knowing there's nothing he could do as one of the princes men shoved the needle in his veins, pushing the liquid into his system too.

"Alright boys pack them up, and make sure we get out unseen I don't want to have to fit to the polices on why 'our friends drank until they passed out"
The pric ordered and walked out of the room. The noise of his heels clicking against the hard wood floor and the music basting in the next room echoed through the old room.

••

John laughed and let Thomas grind up against him and then spin him. "Y-yo I'm gonna go get im gonna go get another drink and talk to Alex" John slurred and skipped off to the bar.

Thomas threw his hands in the air and yawned. She slam of the main door caught his attention. Hercules? Thomas thought and walked over, almost falling from the amount of alcohol he'd had and the random trend bumping into him.

"heRCULES! Hey buddyYY your friend are hEre" he wrapped his arm around herc's shoulder leaning on the man.

"Where's Lafayette!?" Hercules said ignoring his drunken state. Thomas could spot James and John running towards him and Hercules. John took a moment to catch a breath before finally speaking up.

"Where's Alex?!"

••

Then I said
Well I should head back home
She turned red she lead me to her bed let her legs spread and said-

Sorry I'm listening to say no to this-

I feel like this has way way way too much action in this little fan fiction-

Also I might just start posting every other day, like I won't post tomorrow but I will the next day?

Idk don't take my word I suck at keeping up with this

I wanna write a jamilton fic but I dot the think it would get attention?

Word count: 1116