Click, boom //22//

Jeffersons POV:

Fuck fuck- FUCK! This is all my fault, I did this. If I would have just stayed out of the business we would have just been here chilling.

But no

My dumbass had to bring Lee into my dorm.

::flash back::

"Alright Thomas" Lee said before leaning over the coffee table and holding out a bag of weed, and slapping it in the table. "One thing?" I blinked and grabbed the bag, only to stand up and stash it in my secret place. It was a wax burner but hey it gets the job done.

Lee glared and took out his phone

"What?"

"Make sure my friend and my Jemmy don't get hurt."

Lee grinned and turned on his phone.
"You play with fire you might just get burnt"

::end of flashback::

"T-Tommy?" James stared up at me with his big adorable innocent eyes. "Huh- yea babe?" "You're zoning out again.." James frowned. "Sorry sweety" I leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"We have to do something" John whispered and got up. I can help. Hercules grabbed Johns arm, but he quickly pulled away. "I'm not sitting here while they kill my Alex."

I rubbed my elbow and watched the bicker back and forth. "Stop- stop, lets go to the school and tell Washington, I'm sure he can help somehow."

•••

"Alex?" Lafayette opened his eyes feelings a sharp pain in his side. He groaned lowly and looked around he cell, no Alex.

Lafayette could hear unsettling noises in the next room but couldn't make it out who they were. He rubbed his eye and used the jail to stand up.

"Alex?" He chocked out again, the men had beaten  him up pretty badly so he wasn't in the best shape.

Laf snapped his head over when he heard a loud creek from the main door. They was in like a basement to someone's house. Aaron Burr walked in the door carrying Alex, who had sex hair?

I rushed to the door of the jail and stared at them. Aaron walked up to the cage and opened it, sitting Alex down. "Love you baby" He leaned down  and kissed Alexanders forehead. "DONT TOUCH ME" He cried out and scooted away.

Aaron shrugged and shut the cage door, leaving the room. Lafayette watched with a frown as Alex curled into a ball and cried softly.

Laf bend down and rubbed Alexanders back. "Wanna talk about i-" "NO" he flinched back from Alex and sat down against the bars on the cage.

A couple minutes passed and Alex finally moved a bit and looked up at Laf with his puffy eyes. "H-he touched me a lot and- I can't..I can't walk at all" Alex covered his face and silently cried.

You could see the anger in Lafs face (I put Lafs farted at first- kms)but he scooped up Alex and held him for a  couple of hours, he should be able to walk by now. That was until prince walked in with his little attitude  and idiot goons.