Clubbing //5//

Alex  watched as John, Laf. and Herc downed their own whole vodka bottle. "Fuck that's strong" John talk-yelled over the harsh loud music. The vodka burned going down all of their throat but Hercules didn't seem to mind. From what I can tell he's an alcoholic when he wants to be.

Hercules and Lafayette went off to the middle of the room where everyone was dancing. Once again Alex watched as John went back to the Vodka table and his two other friends grind in each other in the crowd of dancers.

"Hey there~" Alex felt a hand on his shoulder and was quickly spun around. He looked up at what seems to be the Collages Prince. He wore a red shirt that said "bow to me" and some jeans with red converses. Alex waved kinda before being pushed up against the nearest wall. He let out a squeak but couldn't hear himself over the music. The Prince leaned down and smashed his lips against Alex's. Running one of his hands down the boys waist. The Prince shoved his tongue into Alex's mouth without consent. Ignoring Alex's pleads and whines, he pulled back panting softly.

Alex knew not to say anything or Prince might hit him..something he learned from Burr. The Prince pressed his lips against Alex's against continuing what he was going before. His hands fell on the rim of Alexanders leggings. Tugging slightly. Alex squirmed.

John laughed and pat James Maddison's back. "Good game" "You too" The boys had been doing a drinking contest..John won. He stumbled a bit and looked at the place he had left Alex. He spotted him, but he's being pinned against the wall.. by Prince Gorge. John felt a tear prickle in his eyes. Alex handy even had anything to drink, so he knows what he's-. John watched as Gorge grabbed the rim of Alex's leggings trying to tug them down. Alex squirmed and grabbed his pants holding them up. Wait a minute..

John growled before turning. And grabbing Herc who seemed to be under Lafs dance spell. "Fucking Prince Gorge." John mumbled I his friends. Hercules looked over at Alex and Gorge before fire sparked in his eyes. He stomped over still drunk, he grabbed Gorge and pulled him off Alex pushing him to the ground. "Don't EVER- come near Alex ever again" Hercules threatened before turning to Alex. He could see a tear in his eyes before the clung to Herc. Hercules chucked and rubbed his back holding him by folding his arms under Alex's butt. "We should go" he nodded at his friends. "what-" "No-Hoo come one Mann"

Herc shook his head at how childish his friends were being before leaving in the closest exit. Dodging the drunken teenagers who shouldn't be here, he made it to his car. He opened the door, it was unlocked of course God Damnit Laf I said lock it. He sat Alex down in the back seat, he seemed more calm then he was earlier. "Will you be ok while I got get Laf and John?" Hercules rubbed Alexanders shoulder for comfort. "Y-yeah I'll be ok."

Hercules giggled and shut the door. He loves when Alex talks to him. He made his way back inside to grab his two friends who were dancing on each other, still drunk. He grabbed both of their arms and pulled them out of the club. "Come on gay wads" he pulled them across the lawn before throwing them in the car, Laf in the front seat, and John in the back.

"Should I be drinking- I mean driving" Hercules sat down and gripped the steering wheel. Laf giggled and sat back "you're as drunk as me and John mom amor." He looked in the back where John was letting Alex lean on him with an arm around his shoulder. "Alex doesn't have a license." John mumbled. "Looks like it." Herc said before starting the car and driving off, hitting a lawn gnome before actually pulling out.

Hercules drove to the Dorms parking lot and parked, of course. He got out and let his drunken friends out. Alex hopped out first tho. "I.. I should get back to my dorm, Burrs gonna get mad.." He looked away. "I'll see you in class?" John slurred and muzzled Alexanders cheek. "Mhm.." he smiled, it was fake, Hercules could tell.

"Well bye guys" Alex waved and walked into the dorms, towards his own. "Fuck- fuck I forgot about Burr" he stumbled with his keys and opened the door looking around. "Burr..? B-babe?" He cringed at the name and shut the door looking around for his boyfriend. "Alex?" Burr stepped out of the kitchen and made his way over to the small boy. Alex looked at some smile on Burrs face, maybe he isn't mad-

Burr drew his hand back and smacked Alexander across the face. Knocking him down. "I said come back what 10 and you stay a day late?" He growled. "I-I'm sorry babe.." he held his red cheek. Aaron picked up his boyfriend and took him to the bedroom. "B-Burr please-" Burr dropped Alex on the bed and crawled into him sticking his head in the crook of Alexanders neck. He sucked harshly leaving dark bruises all over Alexanders neck. Alex whined and squirmed, but stopped when burr grabbed a wad of his hair and pulled it. "It's ok baby girl,'I'm just leaving these so someone knows you're, mine." He growled and pulled Alex up into he bed and covered him up, crawling under the covers also. "Love you baby girl" he kissed the back of Alex's neck.

"L-love you too Burr.."

Heeyy I wasn't gonnna post today but I'm kinda locked in my bedroom. Don't ask, so eh there's another chapter for y'all hope you enjoy. And yes I'm from America, I say "Y'all"

Also! Don't worry Alex isn't going to get caught with hanging out with friends. Burrs very protective, or he thinks that?

I kinda didn't feel like editing so tell me if I've made a mistake

Word count: 1009