Yet another storm //26//

Still Alexanders POV

Anthony's ears perked up as he heard the thunder. "I-it's ok Anthony, J-John told me that I-it can't hurt me" Alex shook and sat down his puppy. Another loud boom of thunder blasted through the sky making Alex jump under his desk and bury himself isn't it. Anthony whimpered and strutted over nuzzling Alexanders arm.

Alex wrapped his arm around the scared dog and cried softly into the fluffy fur.

Johns POV:

"Um mom Ami don't you think you should be getting home soon?" Laf placed a hand on my shoulder. I raise a brow and took a sip of the drink that I had been drinking. John did come only come there for a try if Lafs New cake baking style, Laf wanted to own a bakery.

Butttt Laf had some drinks an ya know.
I hiccuped and stood up. "No..yea. No you're right I'm leaving,bYe laffy taffyy" I slurred and left the dorm. I hugged myself from the cold from the rain and began walking towards my own dorm. Ye lightning flashed through the hallways making John walk faster. He had forgotten Alex is scared of storms.

3rd person

John walked up towards the door and opens it shuffling inside to a dark room with only the bathroom and kitchen light in. "Alex?" John frowned and looked around. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a furry long, stick? Poking out from under Alexandra desk.

John was completely drunk so he really had no idea it was a dog. He heard quiet crying coming from under the desk. He only reaction was to grab the tail and pull it away from the desk. Anthony quickly turned around a bit latched onto Johns arm, biting the blood out of him until he let go.

"oWHH FUCK" John yelled and shook his arm. The pup ran back under the desk. "Alex it's just a storm it can hurt you." John bend down and looked under the desk to see a curled up Alex.

"C'mere we've been through this babe, what makes you freak out so badly?" John frowned and opened his arms. Alex sniffles and crawled over into his arms.

John picked up Alex and stood up with him, he walked over to the kitchen and sat Alex on the counter. Anthony yipped and jumped up onto John pawing at his pant leg.

John bent down and rubbed the pups head. A loud boom of lightning roared making sled flinch and cover his ears. John sighed and walked over to the food closet, grabbing Nutella and cracker. He sat them beside Alex and walked into the living room. Alex rubbed his eyes and watched as John piled a bunch of pillow and blankets up.

Alex hopped off the table and picked up little Anthony walking over to John. "dork, were gonna get in trouble for having this pup you know?"

"Yea I know" Alex sniffs and smiles up at him. "Love youu" John flopped down on the pillow pile. Alex dropped Anthony on to the pillows. The small pup quiclky scurried off into mine and Johns room, obviously scarred.

There was a knock at the door. Alex and John looked at at each other for a second before John got up and kissed his nose. "I got it"

Johns POV:

"I got it" I hummed softly and walked over to the door, unlocking and opening it. A tall white man stood in the door way. He had huge shoulders and worried/angry look on his face.

He seemed to stare, he eyes fixed on one thing, but it wasn't me. "Excuse me?" I snapped a finger in his face. He seemed to snap out of it and stare down st me. "T-this is Alexander Hamiltons from, can I come in?"

"No- what do you want with Alex?!" I shoved him protectively but he didn't really budge that much. "He's my son"

I heard a loud thing and a groan from behind me,  I looked back to see Alex laying on the ground griping his ankle. I rushed over to his side and leaned down. "Clumsy.." I wrapped my arms around him and picked him up.

The man at the door quickly ran up with his eyes widened. "ALEXANDER" he cried it. Alex tightened his grip on me and dug his head into my neck.

"I think you should leave" I glared and rubbed Alexanders back. "N-no you don't understand I've been searching for him for half of my life you have to let me"-

"Fine then we'll leave." I cut him off and whistled for Anthony. The small pup ran out of our bedroom and stood at me side.

"Close the door on your way out." John nodded before walking around the man with Alex in his arms and out the dork. The small puppy trotted not too far behind.

"Alex who was that?" John whispered still walking towards Lafayette's dorm.
"M-my dad baise- baise" Alex mumbled some stuff in French which I didn't understand.

I rubbed his back and knocked on my friends door. I there was above loud thud from the other side of the door and some whispering. The dork finally opened, Lafayette stood there with messy sex hair and hickeys that tracked down his neck.

"Y-yes my friend?"

"Do you are if we come and sat here in your guest room, you guys can do your-- thing it won't bother us."

"What happened?" Lafayette invited them in, eyes fixed in the puppy. Once they was in e shut the door and locked it with a yawn. I looked over at Hercules who was shirtless leaning in his bedroom door way.

"I'm so sor-"

"No no- you two can sleep in my old room, why are you here tho, don't you have your own dorm room?"

I frowned and felt Alex squirm slightly. "His dad showed up and wouldn't leave."

Laf frowned and nodded. I turned on my heel and left to the room with Alex in my arms, the pup follows behind.

I sat Alex down into the gdi and covered him up, I liked beside him and snuggled up to him. Anthony hope duo in the bed and sat in between us curling up and falling to sleep.

"Love you two"

I posted twice yesterday, so it kinda did count for today, but eh it felt like forever since ur actually posted, hey if you wanna rp with me em my Kik

• I posted twice yesterday, so it kinda did count for today, but eh it felt like forever since ur actually posted, hey if you wanna rp with me em my Kik

Cuz I wanna rp Hamilton . 3.

Oh and lil Anthony looks like that