Together //End 27//

About fouur months passed and Angelica finally had her baby, she was scared to death. Her friends helped her through it tho. Alex kept his pup after Washington figured out he had it.

And finally he calls gwash dad. Johns father passed away, it just too stress off of our freckled boy tho. John Church was arrested for rape and several counts of drugs use, drug selling, and much more.

Eliza and Maria got married actually, it was sudden but they're happy and that's all that matters. Alexander's father was arrested also for breaking and entering. Oh, yea I should tell you the story of that.

----

"J-John.." Alex let fresh tears slip down his face as he shook his sleeping boyfriend. Anthony sat up in the bed with his eyes poked up. "I-I think something's in the hallway.." he whined.

Johns pulled over and pulled the blankets with him. "Just go see what it is.." he mumbled in his sleep.

Alex frowned and swung his feet over the side of the bed and hopped off. The sprigs creaked. "Shut the fuck up you don't do that when me and John are fucking so why now!?" Alex whisper screamed.

Once he realized he was having a conversation with his mattress he slipped on his little lion slippers. He looked around the room and saw a long broomstick. The brush part had broken off.

Alex creaked over to get the stick and walked up to the door. He shook slightly and pushed the door open, enough to get his head out.

He stared around the empty room, but there was papers scattered and one of his windows was busted out. Alex frowned and walked out of the room "aw come on man-" Alex was cut off by a hand around his mouth.

"Shh, son it's me I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry, if you don't be quiet I'm gonna have to do the thing I don't wanna do to you and I don't wanna do that so please" he cried out silently.

Alexander's eyes widened as he felt his feet be lifted off the ground. His father slipped Alex into a really big pillow sheet. He carried him like a baby but still had a hand around his mouth.

The man walked up to the door and opened it stepping out. A dark man stood there with a beanie on, he seemed shocked. "What, is that.." Hercules raised a brow.

The man let a drop of sweat drip down his face. Alex thrashed in the pillow case once he heard Hercs voice. He bit his fathers hand and screamed for Hercules. Alexander's father dropped him and rubbed his hand.

Hercules quickly reached down and helped Alex out of the bag. Alex pushed himself up against the wall in shock and slid down it. He wasn't crying, he was just numb.

Hercules balled up his fist and hit
man in the jaw, he fell over and grabbed his face with a yelp of pain. "I'm calling the cops" Hercules took out his phone and dialed 911.

"Yes I'd like to report a break in.

---

Angelica was pretty happy with her baby once it came down to it. She started out really upset, she was gonna have an abortion but Alex talked her out of it.

Nothing changed in through their group. Oh Jefferson and Madison broke up its complicated, here's the story.

---

Alex sat in James' end as he paced back and forth  from wall to wall, rambling on and on about Jefferson, he hates seeing his friend upset, but James wasn't crying he was just mad.

"Maddie please, come sit down.." Alex frowned. James looked over for a second and then walked over, throwing himself onto the bed face down.

Alex crawled over and rubbed his back softly. James quickly sat up and stared Alex in the eyes. Which frightened him a bit. James grabbed Alex and pulled him into his lap hugging him. Alex sighed and rubbed his friends back.

"James you should get some sleep." Alex whispered when he noticed his friend was crying into his shoulders. James nodded, he let Alex go and curled up on his pillow. Alex pulled the blanket onto his friend and himself cuddling his friend for comfort. They were great friends.

---
Jefferson still stayed friends with the group and with Madison but it got awkward sometimes. Like that one time they played spin the bottle and it landed on Jefferson and Madison. Funny. As. Hell.

Angelica's baby was named Phillip, Alexanders choice of course, he's always loved that name for some reason. And Angelica didn't mind at all.

When she was at class Alex would watch the baby, and when Alex was at class she watched the baby.

--

"No! No Phillip pleas stop crying!" He held his head and paced back and forth Infront of the baby who was throwing a tantrum and throwing Cheerios around.

"IM SORRY HEREE" he gave a lion plush to the baby, but Phillip threw it at Thomas who looked unamused. "JEFFERSON DO SOMETHING!"

Alex and Jefferson was in charge of Phillip while everyone was either out or in class. Alex groaned and tried to dance for Phillip to make him stop crying but he wouldn't stop.

Jefferson sighed and walked over, he ran his hair through his curly mess of hair. Phillip whines and stares at Thomas. Thomas took a deep breath and exhaled it through his nose.

"Rubber ducky you're the one.."

Thomas sang softly, feeling Alexanders stare in the back of his neck. It made him nervous but Phillip stared crying again.

"You make bath time lots of fun.."

"Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of youu,  Vo-do- do de- yo"

Phillip cooed and giggled everytime Thomas would sing.

"Rubber ducky joy of joys, when I squeeze you you make noise."

---

Long story short Jefferson never heard the end of it.
--

"Alex?" "Yes John?" Alex looked over at his boyfriend who was obviously nervous. John took him in a little safe to the pond, they ate a little bit and Alex and John decided to sit at a bendy and look at the pond.

John rubbed the back of his neck and stood up, he fiddled with a small black box in his jacket pocket.

John took a deep breath before standing Infront of Alex and kneeling down on one knee. "A-Alex you've honestly made me the happiest turtle boy there is there out there anywhere"

Alex covered his mouth and looked down at his boyfriend, tears streamed down his cheeks. "J-John-"

"Alexander Hamilton, will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes of course!

•••••

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH THANK YALL FOR READING