One

Okay, This story has been revised and rewritten so some pieces might be a little different. Enjoy :).

Eric Sanchez

Nine years later...

I pulled Toni closer as I rolled over feeling her body next to mine. It wasn't even seven am yet and I had a feeling someone wit they lil ass was finna be knocking on the door any second now. So I kept my eyes closed.

Nine years later, and two kids later. With my wife by my side along with our four kids; EJ, Tavi, Elijah and Tyson we moved to a bigger house in Tarzana not to far from everything but far enough.

After our last son, Tyson was born we decided that it would best to move for the protection of our family.

I'm still running the game, even though I said I was getting out, years ago, I planned on it until more and more money came in. And you know, my first love was the dollar so I kept going. Was my wife happy about that?

No. My ass was on the couch for a good three weeks. But she knew that I wasn't the type of nigga to get a 9-5. I needed my money and fast money was the only way I knew.

Even though I was still running, I had Johnny as my right hand man like always.

"Baby." I said climbing over her and laying where I was facing her.

To this day her beauty still amazes me. I'm still in love with her as much as I was nine years ago.

No matter how many kids Toni had, her body snapped right back. My baby never stayed in the hospital more than one day. As soon as she came home, her ass hit the gym I had installed for her downstairs. She was even finer than before.

I pulled her left thigh over my leg and rubbed her booty while she snored slightly in my ear.

"Baby wake up." I said kissing her ear.

"Move Eric." She whined pushing my head away from her and put her head back on the pillow.

"Baby the kids finna be up in a minute, get up." I whined.

"Moveee."

I'm not gon lie, having four kids was a blessing. But as for me and Toni's sex life? That was pretty much non existent right about now.

Since she now owned her own shop, that and taking care of the kids took all her energy. She cooks, cleans, shops, works, and takes care of the kids. I'm not saying that I was unhappy with my kids because that would not be true.

I just wanted some pussy from time to time.

If we tried to sneak away or go and lock the door to at least try to get a quickie in, these lil mufuckas was at the door. We'd drop them off at my mama house, before we get back home she'd be calling me saying Elijah or Tyson wouldn't stop crying.

They be doing that shit on purpose. I don't care. My kids was some serious cock blockers.

So before one of them lil niggas knocked on our door, I was trynna get something jumping off.

When she didn't say anything I took that as an opportunity to slip my hands into the black lace thong she had on and rubbed on her clit a lil bit. I looked up seeing she had scrunched up her face.