Twenty Two

Samuel Brash

Wakin' up, I felt for Toni on her side of the bed but it was empty. I sat up and squinted my eyes and looked around the room seein' her clothes from last night thrown all over.

Gettin' out of the bed, I grabbed my boxers from the bathroom and slid them on. I washed my face and searched the cabinets for a new toothbrush, in luck, a nigga found one.

After brushin' my teeth, I walked out of the room and went downstairs to find her. Turnin' the corner to go into the kitchen, I spotted her stuffin' her face with a donut in her hand and a pickle in the other.

"Hey baby," I said making her look up from whatever she was lookin' at.

"Hey baby." She smiled coming over to me after she ditched the pickle and the donut.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips.

"Gimme' another one." She said.

I pecked her lips again.

"You lookin' good this mornin'." I said lookin' down at her.

"Cause I got some good DICK last night." She laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Now you not gon' kno' how to act." I smirked and shook my head.

"Oh, shut up." She said laughing and pushing me away.

I laughed and sat down at the island and looked at her.

"What we doin' today?" I asked.

She spun around and looked at me with a smile.

"Well, I was thinking..."

I shook my head.

"Nope, Nah. Cut it. Right now." I said.

"But Sam," she stomped her foot and folded her arms.

"I'm not doin' that shit Toni, I been told you that."

"Baby, you don't care about how your feet look?" She pouted coming over to me.

"Stop poutin'." I said lookin' away from her.

She kno' that poutin' shit gets her way.

"Please?" She asked.

"No," I said. "I told you I don't like people touching me."

"It's your feet!" She screamed.

"Who you yellin' at?" I asked lookin' behind me.

"Ugh," she pushed me away and walked back around the island and picked up her pickle. "I don't see what the big deal is."

"I already told you, I don't like people touchin' me, so therefore they not touchin' my feet!"

"Whatever Sam!" She shouted and walked out of the kitchen and walking past me but I grabbed her hand making her stop.

"I got sum' in mind, can you get dressed for me?" I asked softly lookin' at her.

She rolled her eyes and snatched her hand away from mine.

I bit my bottom lip.

"What?" She asked.

"Just get dressed baby," I said getting off the stool and walking towards her. "Let's take a shower and we can go."

"You don't have any clothes here." She said.

"Okay? I can wash the ones I had on last night." I shrugged.