Seven

Eric Sanchez

"Bro get up." Johnny barged into the room and snatched the curtains open.

I groaned and sat up.

"Damn Johnny, can you at least close the curtains?" I closed my eyes and blocked out the sun.

"No nigga, get yo ass up." He said. "Look at my fucking guest room. House looks a fucking mess."

"Man," I smacked my lips.

I pulled the blanket over my head and flipped my ass right back down in bed. Ever since I left me and Toni's, I've been over here at johnny's house. And you already know that I was on thin ice because of Danielle.

"You gotta find you a place to stay man." He shook his head.

"Johnny where Ima go? Ain't nobody fuckin' wit me. I ain't got nowhere to go dawg." I said.

"Uhh here's a thought bitch, go get an apartment." He said.

I looked at him.

"Look man, Danielle said she don't want you here and as her man, I gotta respect it even if you my boy." He said. "I'll help you find a hotel room or something but she said if she come back and you still here, it's gon be world war three."

I sighed and threw the covers back and sat up in the bed.

"Why don't you go stay wit' whatever her name is?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I can't."

"Why not? She homeless or sum?" He questioned.

"Her husband-"

"Nigga her what?" He asked.

"She married-"

"You a stupid ass nigga." He cut me off again.

I opened my mouth to say something but just decided not to.

"You mean to tell me, you broke up two marriages?"

"Two? Nigga-"

"Nigga, yours and hers!" He shouted.

"Her shit was already broken!" I shouted back.

"She still married you ignorant ass bitch." He shouted back. "And then you had the nerve to sneak around with this bitch!"

I put my head in my hands.

"When did you even meet her? How long you been fucking wit' her and why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I met her a while ago man, Ion' wanna talk about the shit ." I said.

"Nigga, she a stripper?!" He asked.

"Johnny, please shut up."

"Nigga this my house, but continue." He crossed his legs.

"I met her at Pretty Kitty, your birthday a few months ago." I said rubbing my waves. "She was one of the bottle girls."