Forty Four Bonus

Samuel Brash

I knocked on her door twice.

"Open this door, bitch!" I shouted.

"Go away Sam!"

"Claudia, yo ass been testin' my patience! Open this fuckin' door!" I kicked it.

I heard the locks turn and she pulled the door open.

I hadn't seen her in almost seventeen years. She still looked the same.

"What!" She shouted.

I grabbed her by her throat and pushed her into the house and slammed the door.

"Where is that fuckin' kid?"

She clawed at my hand tryin' to get me to let go.

"Where is he!?"

"He lives with my mom!" She managed to shout.

"Where she live?" I asked. "Huh?"

I squeezed her neck.

"Okay! Let me go!" She snatched away from me.

She leaned against the wall tryin' to catch her breath.

"Look, I'm not gon' ask yo' simple minded ass again. Where is that fuckin' kid and why is there a letter to my wife sayin' that Eric is his father!" I shouted in her face.

"Can you back up, please?" She asked lookin' up at me. "Eric is his father!"

I sighed and stepped back.

"Before Eric died, I had him swabbed for DNA." I looked at her like she had two heads.

"So you're tellin' me, he knew you were pregnant?" I asked.

She nodded. "Me and Toni were pregnant at the same time, but he didn't believe that Angelo was his because I was married at the time."

I smacked my teeth. This bitch was the definition of grimy.

"Okay so run this shit down for me." I said.

"I was four weeks pregnant when I found out. I told Eric and he automatically denied that he was the father. But I knew for a fact that he was. I had to wait until Angelo Had grew more so that they could pull the fluid from the sack and test it. They tested Andrew and Eric. Eric was a match."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay but Toni got a call from the hospital when he was born sayin' that you had left him and that he wasn't Eric's. What the fuck is goin' on Claudia!" I shouted.

"Stop yelling! I'm telling you!" She shouted. "And what fucking phone call?"

I bit my bottom lip.

"I had no idea about any phone call. I never left him at the hospital. He's always been raised by me and my mom." She said. "I didn't even have him in California, I was in Atlanta when he was born."

"Then- What the fuck?"

"Eric is his father. I have nothing to lie about. Why would I lie about that? ." She crossed her arms.

"I want a DNA test ran again on him."

My wife has been runnin' around the house like a fuckin' chicken wit' her head cut off. Cryin' and shit. This needs to end now.

"For what? I know who the father of my son is." She snapped.

"Bitch- Just do it. Please." I sighed.