It's Time

Hey, guys! (It's been a freaking year!!!!)

I know, I know! Where the hell have I been and although I do have a lot of valid excuses I know you guys are tired of hearing them so instead of going into a long winded chapter about where I have been, Instead, I will just let you read the REST OF THE CHAPTERS. Yes, they are FINALLY DONE!

So before you turn to the next chapter I just wanted to do a brief character/plot recap.

Character:

Daniella- Main Character

JJ- Also main character

Mariah- JJ'S ex-girlfriend

Skylar- Daniella best friend; Cheerleader

Will- Skylar love interest from another school; Rival school

JT: JJ'S best friend who has taken an interest in Daniella

DeDe Myers- Daniella's mom; Disappeared years ago

Summary:

Daniella is a smart girl who gets picked on a lot and just wants to make it through high school. Her friends bring her to a party where she really lets loose and the most popular guy in school, Jermaine Junior aka JJ records it and blackmails her into helping him make his ex-jealous. Daniella and JJ get closer but Daniella is conflicted whether or not his feelings are real. JT who is JJ's (ex) best friend has also started to take an interest in Daniella and convinces her to go on a date with him. Daniella went on a date with JT (JJ's best friend) and JJ saw them and freaked out. When the basketball game came up, JJ and JT were both angry at each other resulting in a fight on the court. But after Daniella reassures JJ that she and JT are just friends, he kisses her and is in a better mood.

Meanwhile, Daniella hasn't seen her mother, DEDE MYERS, since she was about seven when her mother took off, leaving her and her father.

So with that being said you guys can now jump back into the story and I hope you enjoy it. All I ask is that even though I'm dropping all the chapters now if you guys will continue to vote and comment as you read it will be deeply appreciated. Without further ado....

Love and Blackmail

-Nikki. J