Chapter 5 of Part 2.

“If ever you’ll see her, would you mind giving this to her?”

I handled Kelly an envelope. I made another letter for Jade again, just in case. I just have this feeling that she’s there, somewhere near.

“Sure.”

“Thank you, Kelly. You’re such a good friend.” I said.

“There’s nothing to be worried about. I’m always glad to help.” She said.

I waved her goodbye, and left.

As I drive my way home, I kept thinking about that thought. I really feel Jade’s presence nearby, but I can’t explain it. It’s like there are people close to us know her whereabouts. But they kept that hidden.

I really wanted to tell him where she is. I wanted to tell him that I know everything, that I even accompany Jade. But I can’t, for my friend’s sake. She asked me this favour, and I’ll continue this. But, I pity Daniel. His efforts are not wasted, but he’s miserable. He misses Jade a lot. But their worlds were apart by some complications. Jade can’t go out yet in public because of her fear of rejection and her anger to Carl. Daniel’s believing she’s still missing, and she’s not thinking of him.

I felt that I needed to make a plan, a way for them to be together. When I’ll bring this letter to her, I’ll talk to her what I feel and what I think. I’m sure she would listen. True friends listen, right? She’s one.

I wonder whether she had the letter already. I wish she had, so she could know how I feel for her. I really want to see her. I really want to talk to her. I’ll find her. I know she’s near to me. I know she’ll be back to us. Soon.

She said there is more important than fear. She inspired me to stand out and be true to myself. But what she’s doing now? She’s hiding. She’s letting her fear overcome her true self.

She’s back now, though. She’s living her life again. Step by step, she’s standing up on her own feet. She learned to love her situation and her world. But that isn’t enough.

I know she could do more. She could face her fear. I know she could. She said she would do it, soon. She will be out of her shell with her baby. I’ll be waiting for that. And when that moment comes, I’ll be the happiest best friend in the world.