Chapter 14 of Part 2.

Why can’t people trust my feelings? Am I really that weak?

The thought that many doubt what I feel kept nagging me. I was out of myself. My mind was always flying. I overthink. I balanced out things. I observed myself.

“Are you really sure? Aren’t you only convincing yourself? Aren’t you only loving Daniel out of pity?”

I asked myself. Have I really loved Daniel with all my heart or is it just out of pity? I know for myself that I am in love again, but…

I don’t know.

I felt lonely again.

When Daniel is around, my heart can’t contain my happiness. But when he’s gone, I sensed some emptiness inside me. Maybe it’s the feeling that I don’t want him to leave me.

But isn’t it selfishness?

I debated to myself whether I’ll tell this to Daniel. I prayed this over. And I got the answer again.

I would.

I cannot be troubled around Daniel. I need to be true to myself.

I would talk to Daniel.

Is it because of Carl? Or is it something?

She made me nervous. I can feel something is bothering her. She laughs but in her eyes, I can’t see her happiness. Why?

I need to ask her. I need to know it from her.

Even if it would hurt.

I just wish he would understand me.

Please.

Whatever it takes, it looks like I just have to wait for her.

As I always do.