5.

//It Happened//

K.T.H
I wake up feeling the sun rays beam onto my face so I get up, I look down and notice I had a big white
t-shirt on, I shrug then stand up and all of a sudden felt a sharp pain on my lower region between my legs.

I fall back onto the bed and sigh. I then notice something and widened my eyes.

'Wait... where am I?' I turn and look to my side and noticed a sleeping figure right next to me.

I yell in shock and make the figure fall off the bed while groaning loudly.

"Could you be quie— YAH YOU'RE AWAKE!"

I widened my eyes again and finally noticed who it was.

Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK? WHAT— WHERE AM I?!?!" I scream. "YOU'RE AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE!!" Jungkook says panicking.

"WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?!?!" I say panicking. I then felt a wave of disbelief wash over me.

"D-Did w-we?..." I say staring at Jungkook. Jungkook then sighs and puts on a pair of jeans then walks over to my side of the bed.

"Yes... we did..." He says looking at me. Jungkook then tries to grab my hands but I hiss and pull my hands away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME YOU BASTARD!!" I yell and felt my eyes start to water.

Nobody's P.O.V.
Jungkook did notice Taehyung's eyes were getting watering and he just felt guilty for doing that to Taehyung.

He didn't take advantage of him, they both were drunk and everything just happened pretty quick.

Jungkook sat down and pull Taehyung into a hug. "I'm really sorry Taehyung. I didn't know what I was doing, I mean we. We both were drunk so everything was a blur." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung whined and placed his head next to Jungkook's chest.

Thump, Thump, Thump

Taehyung could hear Jungkook's heart beating fast. "Jungkook... I could hear your heart." Taehyung said smiling.

"Can you walk? I heard you whimper earlier when you tried to get up." Jungkook said smirking slightly.

Taehyung froze and nodded. "I guess I went to rough on you, princess." Jungkook teasingly said.

"Shut up Jeon." Taehyung said with a pout. "Aww, my little princess is mad~" Jungkook said poking Taehyung's sides.

"Yah!" Jungkook and Taehyung turn towards the voice and just sat there.

"Could you be quiet? You guys were loud enough already last night, now can I get my sleep?" Yoongi said with a angered expression.

"U-Uh... yeah..." Both boys blush lightly.

~~~~

K.T.H
Gosh sense I can't walk Jungkook is gonna have to carry me... BRIDAL STYLE LIKE AHH!!

"Do you really have to carry me bridal style Jungkook?" I say with a pout.