Epilogue

>>happily together<<

Nobody's POV
jungkook felt all of his happy emotions come through, he froze for a couple of seconds and smiled widely.

taehyung excitingly wrapped his arms jungkook's neck and smiled warmly. "you make me really happy jungkook, you always will. you made me realize important things in life too."

jungkook placed his hands on taehyung sides and smiled very happily.

taehyung smiled and felt his eyes tear up, he giggled and two tears slowly travel down to his soft cheeks.

"kookie. i love you. i always will and knowing that you feel the same. makes me so happy, maybe even beyond happy, but it just, is extraordinary." taehyung sniffled while jungkook used his hand to wipe his tears.

"i love you jeon jungkook." taehyung said warmly and smiled.

"i love you too kim taehyung." jungkook replied back and started leaning in slowly.

taehyung blushed and leaned in also.

"you're such an angel..." jungkook whispers and smiles.

"you too!!" taehyung smiled and then quickly leaned in and connected their lips while smiling.

jungkook was a taken back by the sudden action but he just smiled and wrapped his arms around taehyung kissing back.

they pulled away after a couple of seconds catching their breath, jungkook just chuckles and pushed both of their heads against each other.

taehyung giggled softly and held onto jungkook's hand.

"thank you for everything kookie."

"thank you for everything tae."

~ next day ~

"YOU AND NAMJOON ARE DATING?!?!"  both jungkook and taehyung yelled looking at each other with widened eyes.

"y-yes..." jin turns red while namjoon turned his head away completely.

"WHAT DID WE MISS?!??" jungkook and taehyung yelled again.

"n-not a lot of t-things..." namjoon shyly said.

~ a week ago ~

K.N.J
"jin, i love you... i've been in love with you for a long time... i've been falling more for you each time i'm with you.." i confessed smiling warmly.

"namjoon... a-are you serious?" jin looked at me surprised making me frown a little feeling like i'm gonna get rejected.

i nod and look down sadly, but then two warm hands lift my head up cupping my cheeks, "i love you too namjoon!" jin beamed.

i felt my cheeks heat up from excitement, "y-you do?" i asked.

"mmhm!" jin smiled widely.

"then i can do this?" i asked and pulled jin close connecting our lips, jin was surprised and of course kissed me back.

pulling away jin turned pink making me chuckle, "you're so cuuute!" i teased.