20.

>>Back<<

Nobody's P.O.V.
Jungkook ran outside and the rest of the boys did as well. Jungkook rushed to Taehyung pulled the man off of Taehyung angrily.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled and once he got the man off Taehyung he immediately started punching the man.

Jin, Jimin, and Dojung started comforting Taehyung, meanwhile Jungkook was still beating up the man and surprisingly he was crying as well.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!" Jungkook cries out and gets pulled away from Namjoon and Yoongi.

Hoseok holds the man tightly giving him a death glare making the man gulp.

Jungkook turns around and walks towards Taehyung with teary eyes.

"Tae, i missed you" Jungkook cries and pulls Taehyung into his embrace hugging him tightly.

"m-me too." Taehyung whines and hugs Jungkook back.

On the other side, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok ask the man questions.

"Who told you to do this?" Yoongi asks angrily.

"somebody. there's no way you guys can get me to say who did it." the guy looks at us and huffs.

"yes we can get you to say it." namjoon pulls out a gun and points it at the mans head.

yoongi and hoseok yell "ah! fuck! Namjoon where the hell did you get the gun?!"

"I know people so shhhh!"

The man looks down and speaks "still not gonna tell."

Yoongi punches the man harshly and makes the man whine in pain. "S-Stop!"

Yoongi stops but Hoseok kicks the guy in the stomach and crotch making the man yell.

"Fuck!!! STOP!!!" He cries and right when Hoseok stops we hear the cop alarm.

"you're caught. now. tell us who did it" namjoon says and the man looks at namjoon in fear.

Word Count: 354
HOLY SHIT! IM BACL! HOW FLONG HAD IT BEUN!😂 GUESS WHAT! IM A TEENAGER FINALLY!😂😂😂 ITS BEEN A LONG TIME MY DUDES. BUT UPDATE HAPPENS AND MY SPORTS SEASON ENDED ON TUESDAY SADLY. BUT IM DOING WELL! HOW ARE YOU GUYS!?😍 I MISSED YOU GUYS!!🙂

WELL THATS IT BYE BYE MY LOVELIES!!🐰💗

-J