22.

>>close to being lovers<<

~ 2 months later ~

J.J.K
everything is settled now.
all of us talked through things, i apologized to taehyung for everything i have done wrong. he had a hard time forgiving me but i did everything i could to get his forgiveness.

today is the day.

today, i'm gonna finally make taehyung mine.

~~~~

"woah! finally?!" jin and namjoon said shockingly.

"yes..." i say and smile.

"how are you gonna ask him?" jin asked smiling.

"i'm gonna take him to the mountain view at night." i say.

"okay, good luck. do you need any of our help?" namjoon asks.

"kinda." i said.

~~~~

"okay, i'll give it to him whenever he comes over to my place." jin says holding the bouquet of beautiful flowers with a note inside.

"i'll make sure he arrives just in time." namjoon says smiling.

"alright, thanks guys!" i say happily.

~~~~

K.T.H
i walk to jin's place and knock twice.

the door opens revealing a smiling jin, "hi jinnie!" i say and jin hugs me "hi taeee!"

"oh wait!" jin says and goes inside and grabs the flowers.

Nobody's POV
Jin goes back to the door and hands taehyung the bouquet.

taehyung was surprised and looked at the flowers, "omo~ they're beautiful."

as taehyung admires the flowers he noticed a white shaped paper inside, he pulls it out and reads it.

to: my beautiful taetae.<3
enjoy everything i do for you tonight. i hope this will make you happy.

-Jeon

K.T.H
"j-jungkook?" i mutter confusingly.

but as i was about to speak i hear a car honking grabbing my attention.

i look and saw jungkook parked by the road smiling, "tae! come with me! i'm gonna take you somewhere!"

i just smiled and nodded, i looked back at jin and he smiled "go tae."

"okay." i said and gave jin a quick hug and went to jungkook's car, i enter and sat down while smiling at jungkook.

"thank you for the flowers kookie." i smile.

jungkook smiles and nods, "always welcome taetae, now let's go!"

jungkook starts the car and starts driving.

where is jungkook taking me?
and what is he gonna do?

word count: 425
TWO UPDATES BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR NOT POSTING LATELY. but hellooo:). i hope you liked another update, it's mostly an apology for not updating well. SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT. but guys, this book is gonna come to an end soon~ I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH! BYEEE.❤️❤️❤️

HERE'S A PHOTO OF ME FOR ANOTHER APOLOGY GIFT.❤️

LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️

LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️

-namsunshine_