to feel 🔥

Feelings. What are those? How do you feel them? The feel when you got slapped, the feel when you aced your exam, the feel of getting your first kiss, first heartbreak, when you lost someone you love in an accident or due to critical illness.

What do you feel when all of those happened to you? hurt? angry? happy? ecstatic? giddy? excited? mad? weak? remorse? sad? pathetic?

To feel is something big, something empowering. To feel is to feel alive. To feel is a great thing. It means that you have a soul inside you. To feel is to be strong and accepting what is unfolding right in front of your eyes. To feel is to be brave and accept the truth. To feel is to be hurt. Hurt when your boyfriend breaks up with you. hurt when you are pushed away. To feel is to be happy when someone compliments you. When your other half makes you smile. To feel remorse is when you lost your loved ones without saying goodbye or apologising. To feel weak is to feel like everything has crumbled and nothing is going in the way you want it to be. To be pathetic is when you tried so hard but didn't get what you wanted.

So, what are feelings? Feelings are when something leaves an impact on you and how you react to it. Why do you get them? Well i don't know, honestly. I just think that's how human works as God made us in this way.

Some people in this world are void of emotions. I myself cannot figure out why they act so. Loss or trauma maybe? I do not understand why they feel the urge to keep a distance from the world. I truly don't. Why can't they open up? To feel has its pros and cons. They might make or break you, but we have to be smart and strong enough to endure it.