love is guidance , love is golden

You were once lost. Don't know what to do, where to go, how to act, who to look for.

Then he came along. Twinkling eyes, cute smile, pearly teeth, caring attitude, understanding, reliable, funny. The perfect one. He taught you how to live. How to feel. How to let go. How to accept. How to treasure. How to fondly like someone. How to be in love. Most importantly, how to be you without pretending nor thinking about what other people think of you. How to cherish yourself and others.

He is always there, whenever you need him. Always by your side. Knows what to do, what to say, how to act, in all those situations. Always there for you to share tears, joy, anger, sadness and all those feelings.

But, he is also human. He breaks down too. He has problems too. He has his past too. He has conflicts too.

Together, you face your problems. Helping each other through thick and thin. Share your thoughts and feelings and dissatisfactions. Because whenever you love someone, you would do anything for them because they mean the world to you and you wouldn't trade anything for them.

love is patience, love is virtue.

love is give and take, love is cure, love is power, love is pure.

love is guidance, love is golden 💛