what scares me the most

I fear rejection.

I fear oblivion.

I'm terrified by the idea of roller coasters .

Most of the things I'm terrified of involve feelings . Emotions.

I fear rejection because what hurts more than to be pushed away by the people you love ? How could you ever face the person who said no to your love ? Rejection is pure torture. It's as if your love is a secret and now it's out and the person will never see you the way they did. Sometimes you just want to be seen as a regular person , even after rejection. It's my nature to shun away from problems , and rejection is a problem .

I fear oblivion because living without consciousness is scary. You're basically living without a purpose. Doing what you're doing without knowing your destination. Clearly , you're living a vague life.

I fear roller coasters because they basically produce mixed emotions. You feel a knot in your stomach , dizziness and moving at high speed , all at once . I loathe the moment I no longer have control over my body.

The idea of losing my parents scares me . I have them all my life . I lean on them when things around me get difficult to deal with. Who will be there with me if they're gone ? Who do I share my happiness , sorrow , rage and bitter feelings with ?

16120RX