home

Home is where your heart is. It might be the place where you were brought up or a person.

Once, to me, home is where I lived. After a long day at school, home is where I can be in my room and jam to my angst songs, where I can sing naked and dance like nobody is watching, listen to music while reading. Home is where I can hear the clanking of metals from my grandmother in the kitchen where she cooks. My brother's obnoxiously loud music playing from his XBOX. Where I hear my parents arguing over small matters and ended up laughing at themselves.

Where my mom shouts my name from a floor lower just to ask what I'm doing. Home is where I feel most comfortable with. Where I go to when I'm sad or depressed or just plain annoyed at life. Or even, when I am at my happiest. I seek  for my mom to tell her anything and everything. Anything at all. From life changing decisions to petty gossips. Then to go and cry to my younger brother, tell him about my day. And he will, tell me about his day ; or just to update each other about our lives. I will go to my dad to ask him about big matters regarding school. Can i join? Can you sign this papers for me? Or even talk about our similar music taste ; sometimes the future. My grandma to ask her about my stomach aches and how to beautify myself� or to talk bad about people�.

Home is him. The one that i love. My other half. The one that is for me during my bad and good times. The one i borrow a shoulder from to cry on when i have a bad day. The one i jump to to tell good news. My anchor. My rock. home is where I feel most alive at. He keeps me sane. He keeps me safe. I feel secured when I'm with him. When i feel lost, he is always there. always there to guide me, heal me, console me, scold me, have fun with me. Just basically do all the stupid stuffs with me. Without him, I'm like a lost puppy. Nowhere to go, nothing to do.

Whenever I feel trapped, I seek for my home. Be it family or him, I seek for home. They are where I feel safest and cared at. I feel they give me a sense of purpose in life. Thank you, for making me strong and because of you, my home, I can continue surviving this world.