Lucas Bennett|Alive

Yo guys! Do u have any requests for imagines? If so, let me know in the comments!

----------

Y/N and her cousin Lucas were both 12 years old, Lucas being a few months older. They were both very close and loved to hang out together with Lucas's seven year old brother, Thomas, and five year old brother, Simon. Both of their families planned to meet in Khao Lak, Thailand. Y/N's family visited the city of Takua Pa and wanted to stay there a few more days.

Boxing day came, and Y/N woke up at a reasonable time to pack her things, because her family was going to meet Lucas, her aunt, her uncle, and cousins. She saw her parents sitting at the small table in the kitchen watching the news on the TV. A tsunami had hit in Khao Lak, where her cousins were staying. Y/N's father dropped his spoon in his bowl of cereal and looked at the television in shock.

"My brother! Henry is there! Maria, Lucas, Simon and Thomas are there. What if they're dead?" Said Y/N's father in fear.
Y/N's mother replied with a frown on her face. "I think we'll have to postpone the trip to Khao Lak"

Y/N takes a first aid kit and a water bottle, and puts it in her backpack. "Where are you going?" Her mother asked.
Y/N finished tying her shoes, takes a deep breath and says:
"I'm gonna see if they are at the hospitals near by. It's not too far. I'll be ok, Mom. Just wait here."

Y/N was walking fast to get to her destination quickly.

She arrived at a small hospital not that far from the hotel her family was staying in. The hospital was full of peipel, the nurses and surgeons were rushing to get to the patients. Y/N found the receptionists counter and asked if anyone with the last name of Bennett signed here. The receptionist searched a list of the many names of people who were affected by this big tsunami, but no one with the last name of Bennett.

Y/N searched anyway. She walked through the hallways in search of her cousins, aunt, or uncle. No familiar faces. She exited the small hospital, walking on the floors covered in mud, water and blood. A shiver went down her back as she thought about all the bad things that could've happened to her family members.

Y/N continued walking to the next hospital. It was much bigger than the other one, so chances were that her family might be there. She arrived at the next hospital, now tired and sweating because of the distance and the heat outside.

She entered the building and just like the last hospital, there were people rushing to get to injured victims of this tsunami. Y/N walked up to the next floor, trying not to bump into anyone. Suddenly, she saw a familiar face. Her *slightly* older cousin, Lucas, was there, and he looked unharmed except for the scrapes on the back of his neck. Lucas was running around, and it seemed like he lost something, or he was looking for someone.

Y/N was waving her hands in the air to get Lucas's attention. "LUCAS! IT'S Y/N!"

Lucas looked around, searching for his cousin in the big mass of people. He finally sees her, and runs towards her, giving her a big hug.

"I thought you died, Lucas! Are you alright? Where's Maria? And Henry, and your brothers?" Y/N said, still worried about the rest of his family.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm good. My mum is on the floor above us, and she needs surgery, and my dad and brothers...well, I'm looking for them. We lost sight of them when the tsunami hit." Lucas replied with worry in his voice, and fresh tears welling up in his eyes.

The two cousins searched the hospital some more while Maria was having surgery.

"LUCAS! LUCAS!" The twelve year olds heard. They turned around and saw two little boys running toward them. Simon and Thomas came, not hurt. They gave hugs to Y/N and Lucas, now knowing that they're safe. Moments later, Henry comes walking down the stairs and sees his sons and niece sitting in a clump, hugging each other.

Henry joins the hug, and at that moment, everyone was glad to be together and they had years of joy running down their faces.

Two days later

Y/N's family and Lucas's family got in a plane to go home. Maria, her aunt, had severe injuries on her best and leg, and even though she had surgery, the doctors said it would be best to go back home. Once the plane lifted off, Y/N and Lucas turned to each other and they were tearing up at the sound of Maria sobbing at the back on her bed. The two cousins gave each other a hug and quietly let tears flow. But now, everyone was safe. Everyone was alive.

----------

Edit:800 reads! THANK YOU GUYS!
P.S. I'll be uploading every other day or every few days now but send in your requests!
-imspiderling