Peter Parker|Corner Store

I know the beginning is long but idk I thought it was funny to add in. If u haven't already, you should check out my new book for Haz Harry and Sam
Y/B=your brother

----------

Y/N sat in the passenger seat of her stepmom's car, rolling her eyes as her stepmom lectured her...again. Her twin brother (who was older than Y/N by 12 minutes), Y/B, was in the back seat ignoring the argument and listening to music through his headphones.

"Go! Do it, Y/N." Her stepmother exclaimed.

"Why do I have to do it? Can't you just ask Y/B to do it?" Y/N complained.

"Your brother did it last time. Just go!"

"Ugh. I don't wanna go do it!"

"Y/N. You are fifteen years old. I think you are old enough and responsible enough to complete a simple task!" Her stepmother said, and gave Y/N a ten dollar bill. Y/N rolled her eyes again and looked out the window. It was dark outside and there weren't many people around.

"Come on, Y/N! Is it really that hard to go buy some milk? It takes two minutes!" Her stepmother added.

Y/N opened the car door and was surprised from the sudden change of temperature. The heating was on in the car, but the chilly automn weather sent a shiver down her spine.

She walked into a corner store, looking back at where the car was parked and earning a sarcastic thumbs up from her brother, and opened the door into the shop. 

She grabbed a jug of milk and headed to the cashier. There were a few people in front of her, but she waited patiently, trying to get some time to herself without her step mother complaining about her all the time. She didn't care though, it was usually the same lecture every time. She hated that her twin brother was somehow the favorite child, but she was the quiet one and didn't care what people thought of her...usually.

Two minutes passed by, and the line was shorter. There was only one person in front of Y/N. She didn't really recognize them. The person was in a hoodie and baggy sweatpants. The hooded stranger bought NyQuil and DayQuil. Y/N didn't really care who this person was, until the cashier's eye widened.

"Woah, you're the Spiderman, right?" The cashier said in astonishement.

Y/N lifted her head up, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"Yep. I'b the spider bad...ACHOO!" the guy in the hoodie replied, sniffling.

Spiderman is sick? Who would've thought?! Y/N thought, smiling at the fact that even superheroes can be weak sometimes.

Y/N payed for the milk and went back into the car, her stepmom and brother still waiting. When they arrived home, Y/N glanced at her watch. 11:32pm. She sighed, put some sweatpants and a t-shirt on, and wrapped herself in her covers, falling asleep after a long day.

The next day

Y/N was in the cafeteria, hanging out with her friends Peter and Ned. They were eating lunch in silence. It was Monday, and nobody wanted to be at school. Peter buried his head in his arms, that were crossed on top of the table.

"You okay, Pete?" Y/N asked with concern.

Peter nodded slightly, but that wasn't good enough for Y/N. She yawned, but proceeded with more questions.

"Are you sure, Peter? You look...you look pale. And tired."

Peter lifted his head up, his eyes were almost closed.

"Doh. I've bid sick for three days add I only slept four add a half hours last dight." He said with a stuffed nose.

Y/N hated seeing Peter like this. She asked him if aunt May could've kept him at home, and if he got any medicine.

"Aunt Bay is out of towd. Yesterday I went to the corder store and got sub DyQuil and DayQuil but I was too tired to take ady" he said. Y/N smiled, listening to his attempt at pronouncing 'm' and 'n' with a stuffy nose.

"What?" Peter asked, giggling.

"It's cute when you talk with a stuffed nose....wait, did you go to the corner store last night?" Y/N asked in realization. She and Peter lived in the same apartment complex, so the corner store was just a few blocks from where they lived.

"Yeah...why?" Peter asked, too tired to notice that Y/N was thinking hard.

"Are you...Spiderman?" She said quietly, even though she knew the cafeteria was loud enough that no one could hear her.

Peter widened his eyes as he stared at Y/N, switching glances with her and Ned.

"Yes. But you caddot tell ady-" Peter whispered, getting cut off by his own sneeze.

The end of the day came slowly. The bell rang, and Y/N insisted to bring Peter to her place so she could take care of him. It's the least she could do, since Peter goes around protecting Queens. She was a bit mad at Peter for not telling her before, but she would get mad at him a bit more once he's not sick.

They arrived at Y/N's apartment. Her step mother was working, and her brother was no where to be seen. Y/B doesn't go home with Y/N, because he doesn't go to Midtown High. Y/N just assumed that he was hanging out with his friends.

Y/N ordered Peter to lay on the couch and rest as she looked for blankets and clothes. She went to her twin's room, looking for a hoodie and comfy pants. It would be much more comfortable for Peter than a t-shirt and jeans. Y/B was taller than Y/N by a few inches, and was close to Peter's size, so everything fit him.

Y/N went to the corner store and bought some cough syrup and cough drops and took care of Peter.

It had started to get late, and nobody had come home yet. Y/N and Peter were both tired. They ended up laying on the couch together, watching Stranger Things.

"Y/N...you're gudda get sick if you lay that close to be" Peter said, getting worried that his friend would get sick because of him.

"That's alright, Pete. At least I get to take care of you. You'd do the same for me" she replied with a smile.

----------

While I was writing this I literally plugged my nose and said all the words so I could spell them properly. If anyone were around they'd think I'm an idiot for doing that 😂😂
I'm working on a couple of ur guys' requests so I'll try updating once or twice a week