Tom Holland|Prank wars pt.1

F/D=favourite drink
Inspiration from the pic above, so credit to ontomsdick on Instagram

----------

Y/N and Tom were best friends, and have been best friends since they acted in The Impossible. Y/N just played an extra in the movie but they got along nicely and became friends quickly.

Y/N, Tom, Jacob and Harrison were walking around Times Square a day before the Spiderman: Homecoming premiere in New York. They were all walking around the busy city, and Y/N was holding Tom's arm so she wouldn't get lost in the large mass of people.

"Hey, Y/N. Where's Jacob and Harrison?" Tom asked curiously.

"Good question. I have no clue"

Tom and Y/N decided to keep walking around, and they took a break at a little café. Tom ordered some coffee and Y/N ordered a F/D. While the two best friends were waiting for their drinks, they sat down at a table near a window. Tom went into the restroom and moments later, the drinks were ready. Y/N took their drinks, went back to the table and grabbed some random things and put it in Tom's coffee.

Tom came back shortly, and Y/N tried not to smile or make it suspicious that she did anything. She handed him the coffee as she sipped on her own drink. Little did he know that Y/N's camera was on, and she was recording the whole thing.

"Here you go, Tom"

"Aw thanks, darling" he smiled and took the coffee. Tom took a sip of it and tasted it, making a disgusted face.

"Y/N..."

"Yes Tom?" Y/N answered, starting to smile.

"What did you do to my coffee?"

"Pfft, what do you mean? Is there something wrong with your coffee?"

"Yeah. It's disgusting. What did you do to it, Y/N?"

"I don't know. I random stuff"

"Like what?"

"Salt, cinnamon, Pepper, nutmeg, vanilla bean powder and something in a packet. I think it was ketchup. Or hot sauce." She started giggling.

"Pffbbbbtt! What the hell?! And by the way, you're adorable when you laugh like that"

"You just got pranked, BOII!!" she exclaimed, and started to laugh hard.
Tom sighed and started laughing as well. "Wait-did you just call me adorable?"

"Pfft. No. But ohhhh, it is on, Y/N! I'll get revenge!"

"Are you sure about that?" Y/N smirked.

Now, Tom was just waiting for the perfect moment to prank her back.

---------