New Start.

I stared into the dark road, the rustle of the leaves behind me and the spook from the window, made me high tale out of there. It had been a month since Ashy had fucked a girl behind my back, then again, that wasn't a huge deal now. Finding boys was easy for me. At least, that's what my friends said. I had been staying at a apartment complex for the whole month. I had never said my parents were broke. I threw my study books onto the king size bed, opening my phone. I had managed to grab some boys numbers, but it was very hard to find any cute ones. Gay bars were for old men, I had worked out.

I walked over to my bathroom, staring unto the mirror, my blonde hair, and blue eyes stood out, I leaned down, washing water over me. I was going to start a school, I didn't want to drop out of collage, but I couldn't se myself facing ash the next day, so I dropped out. But I needed to finish collage. I left the bathroom, sitting down on my bed, I pulled up the site on my laptop, reading over the name. JackingVice high school.

I crawled into my bed, feeling refreshment wash over me.

It was going to be a new start tomorrow. A new start.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiny chapter! But make sure to leave a vote, and hit me up with a follow! PLEASE ^^ THANK YOU~