annas pov

Anas POV
------------

"I'll just say you are my sister, and I promised you." On what world did he honestly think that would work? Basically everyone on campus had fucked me, there is a huge chance, everyone knew I didn't dare have a brother. So why the hell did he think that would be a good idea? Everyone already thought it was dodgy how much I had been hanging out with him. He thought I was some innocent girl that had been helping him. He knew nothing about me. But it would be nice to go to a prom dance, and have my clothes be taken off by my own hands. Have a dress not ripped, because a guy couldn't wait to wrap his hands around my throat. I let out a sigh, as he shut his door. After storming into his room.

I knew he was gay, it came off him in vibes. But he was the first boy I had felt safe with, that hadn't tried to bruise my body. He had tried to dirty talk me. He was a friend, he was kind. He reminded me of Jacob, before we started becoming friends with benefits, It was my idea, I thought it would Bring us closer, but soon I realised it was making us drift apart.
He took that idea, and thought he could be with me, then date other girls, and soon he turned to hate me, when I started trying to invite him to more things. He stood me up at an coffee house, telling me that he no longer wanted to talk to me. That he had found a girl he wanted to settle down with. But a week later he called me, and he was in a broken mess. The girl had taken his money, and his heart. Leaving him with nothing. Of course I felt bad for him.

And I slept with him. To make it all better, well at least at that time I thought I was making things better. Now I cringe, and think why that was a good idea in any way. Even nights I felt sick about it. I was stupid back then, and I needed to redeem myself now. I was the high school slut. But there was one boy that didn't know that. And one boy that I was going to make him forget it. I just couldn't mess up again.
---------------------------

Yes, I did another POV! Crazy right! Haha, anyways, please follow, vote and give me a comment, I always read them!

(>=_=)>