Excitment. Heart Break.

"you little shit, I will never have grandchildren, what's wrong with you?" I stood there, my boyfriend had left an hour ago, and my mother had been yelling me for half an hour straight. "You are always talking about you would feel old, so..." so let out a sigh, looking down at me.
"You always looked like a queer." And with that she left, leaving me standing there.

I had told her in middle school that I was gay, didn't I? Yes back then it was a thing that was flung around, but I meant it.
"And you always looked like a bitch." I mumbled, picking up my hoodie, and making my way out to my car.
I got in, slamming the door a bit hard. I cringe, pulling out of my drive way, and onto the street.

An hour later I pull up in front of the house, it's window cracked open slightly, and his car in the drive way. Along with another one park up against it, I sighed, knowing that his dad, was probably home, but I didn't think his dad owned that car. I pulled into its drive way, slightly sitting on the grass. Before making my way to the door, it opened up easily, making me ponder slightly, before making my way inside.
"Fucking hell.." I look down at what I almost tripped on, and my heart stopped. A peer of heels sat at the door, hocked over as if they had been in a hurry.

I let out a grunt, making my way through the house, then I heard it. The giggle of a woman. My blood boiled, as I heard Ashton's name be moaned. No, no no...this wasn't right, it wasn't me saying it. Was he actually cheating on me? After I had just let him meet my parents? No, right?
"Ashton.." I opened the door to his room, his body bent over a girl, her face flushed and hot, eyes wide and looking at me. She let out a scream, pulling Aston over her naked body. Like she would get me excited, she made me sick.
"How fucking dare you, you cunt.." I said, hissing out the words, Ashton stood up, the girl pulling a sheet over her, and hiding her sweaty face.
"How dare I what? You knew this would happen!" To be honest, I did.

"You cheated on me with a girl...you man whore.." he laughed, pulling his clothes back on, a smirk that I once found attractive, sat on his lips.
"Just get out of my house.."
"Okay." I looked over at the girl on the bed.
"slut" then I marched my way down the stairs. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't, I was so hurt.

I got back into my car, speeding off down the high way. I wanted to get away. I was over it.
--------------------------------

Excited? YOU SHOULD BE! this isn't your every day book. anyways....READ ON~