One sided date.

So that's what she did. By the end of the week we had meet up in her dorm room, that turned out to be in a hotel three blocks away. but what I wanted to ask her, was...

What was she to him?

"I always knew he was gay, I just didn't think he would pick on his room mate.." she laughs, and puts down her cup of coke.
"Pick on me, it's not like that." I awkwardly state, but she just raises her eye brow, and ignores me.
"So what do we do?" She smiled up at me, pulling a note book out of her school bag, and placing it in front of me, before opening it to a page full of scribbles.
"You want to show me how bad you are at art?" I said, and she chuckled, patting it down.
"No, I came up with some ideas." She giggled, pushing it in front of my eyes.

"We ask him on a date with you, and you are left alone together....we break off.." the idea of being alone with him. Made my heart flutter. That could just work.
"I am going shopping later, and he's coming along, you could say you need to pick something up." I nodded.
"Then, make sure it's at the end, as we are going out the door, so it doesn't seem forced." This girl was pretty smart.
"Then it's settled, let's try that.." Oh god.

----------------------

"We are picking something up from Walmart, need anything?" That was my cue, I quickly came down the stairs, dressed in my best stuff, this was kinda like a one sided date? Yes! That's what I'll call it. I smiled at her, and didn't look at the grumbling Jacob next to her.
"Yeah, I need to pick some stuff up, of my own." She winked at me, as Jacob turned around, and we quickly went to the mall.
--
"Let's get some drinks!" I nodded, sitting down at a food court tablet, Jacob sitting across from me. We made eye contact for some moments, before anny sat down next to me, passing us our drinks. Jacob thanked her, and i sipped on my drink staring at my hands.
-----------------------------
So far so bad? I don't know...agh.