Forbidden lovers.

I stood in front of the girl, her friends at her side, giggling, as I asked if I could walk her to class. The girl looked at me with shock, before nodding her head quickly, and taking my hand. We made our way down the hallway, before I felt my phone vibrating. I ignored it, but as it kept going, I reached down to grab it. Stopping.

Jacob(asshole roommate)
Wtf man, a girl? That's low.

Me: fuck off.

Jacob(asshole roommate)
Lol, man, lol.

I tucked my phone away, looking up at the girl that had her arms crossed. She looked at me, then down at my phone, a sigh leaving her lips. What? She wanted to go through my phone? We weren't even dating, I had just asked to walk her to class, and she was holding my hand, and acting like I was cheating on her. I didn't even know her. I sighed, tucking it back in my pocket, and continued to walk towards her class. She caught up next to me, and we didn't talk.
I dropped her off, making my way back. I had noticed the halls were empty now, most people were in there classes. I sighed, leaning against my locker, a sigh leaving my lips. This was annoying. I had no intention on dating this girl, she seemed boring.

I jumped when I felt a body push up against mine, there eyes drowning down on my body. I could almost feel them. I spun around to find Jacob pushed against me. I placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him away, but his hand moved to my neck, pinning me against the locker by it. Maybe a teacher would come passed and see this abuse!? The bell went off, and soon the hall way was completely empty. And there was not the slightest of sound. Jacobs cold lips pressed up against my neck, sending small shivers down my spine. I let out a yelp, pushing my hands harder against his chest, but he didn't move.
Soon there was the sound of foot steps, and Jacobs lips hesitating for a second, his hand clamped over my mouth, and he shuffled me into the boys bathrooms.

I let out a sigh, as he pushed me into a stall room, locking the door behind him, his eyes landing on me. I sat on the toilet, He stood in front of me, taking my hand, and putting it on his crotch, I pulled my hand away in surprise, my eyes widening at him, but he placed my hand back, his other one pulling down his pants. Now he stood in front of me, just in boxes. How did it go from a girl, to sucking his dick? I dragged my eyes away, before letting out a sigh, and pulling away his boxes.

_______________________________________

I had done it again, I sat in class, almost feeling sick. I hated it, the way he knew how to just take me, with out me in thought. He probably had every gay boy pushed over his lap, I was just another one. I tapped my pencil against the corner of my mouth, my lips still numb. As soon as I was done, he got up, and left, leaving me  there panting. And I was pissed, but there wasn't much I could do about it. He didn't even want me, I was his toy.

I couldn't dare to tell Anna, or the girl I was 'dating' Anna would probably scream at me, for being so pathetic. I placed my head down in the desk, before letting out a tired sigh. This was going to be a long year.
-----------------------------------------

Yeah, I know....I am sorrryyyyyyyy......don't hurt me. ;)