Meets and greets.

I let out a silent groan, I was standing next to this girls friends, they all seemed to flirt with me, but everything I said nice towards them, ended up with another cut from her nails. I finally pulled my hand away, I really didn't want to be rude, but I needed to leave. This was getting boring.
"Excuse me.." Emary pouted when she realised what I was doing, but soon flipped her hair, sent her a wink, and strutted off with her friends. I let out a sigh, once she had left. Resting my head against a locking, bring my watch up to my eyes. 8:30 I needed to head back. I pushed my hand into my pocket, pulling out my map, and making my way back to my room.

When I got there, I patted my pocket, crap, I don't have my keys. I knocked on the door. Only to here a females voice answers. I looked up at the room number, thinking I had the wrong room. But before I could turn away and hide, a girl opened the door. She had brown hair, with blond high lights. It was wet, and tired back, she was wearing sweat pants, and an cotton Bae shirt.
"Oh, sorry...wrong room.." I spluttered, taking a step back. But she laughed, grabbing my hand, and pulling me inside.
"Sorry, we just finished up, maybe tomorrow..?" What did she mean? This was my dorm room, straight away I notice the coffee stain.
"What do you mean?" I said, confused, walking over to my back, that still sat on the table.

"You were here for the threesome?" Woah, hold up....when why how?
"What...WOAH NO.." I said, picking my bag up, and shoving my map back in my pocket.
"This is my dorm room..." the girl looked at me, before laughing, and smiling.
"Oh, that's okay...my name is Anny, you?" I thought everyone in this school knew who I was.
"Foxin!" I said a little too quickly, she giggled, picking up her things and putting them in a bag.
"Oh, nice to meet you Foxy, I am....Jacobs girl-...friend..." she hesitated there...I nodded.
"I'll see you around then Anny?" She nodded again, quickly collected her things, then left. The door closing lightly.

"Fuck, I told her not to let anyone in, that girl doesn't listen.." I turned around, the gate boy, that I had learned was called jacob, had a peer of boxes on, and his ripped chests on full display. I preened I was rubbing my nose, but really I was checking if I wasn't drooling. I let out a laugh, trying to sound manly. But I failed. I voice cracked slightly. His eyes fell, when he noticed me standing there, probably staring at him.
"The blood hell you doing here?" Again, is he stupid? He may be hot, but he's not smart.
"I am your dorm mate.." my voice Kay flat, and he glared at, before looking down at the under my arm.
"Interesting...not." I didn't give him time to finish, I pushed passed him, before I could pass out at the tension, before letting out a yell at the sight before me
------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASH! anyways, I am being nice with my updates, because I want this book to get somewhere. Ai hope you enjoy this little meet and greet of there's, I am in the middle of math, and this is better, then some time shit, and units, and workshops. LIKE NO, keep that shit to yourself.