Booty call.

I wanted to die. But at the same time, I wanted her dead.

I shut my door too, turning on music to ignore the moaning, and banging going on the in the room next to me. My heart hurting each time a noise was heard. I turned the music up loudly, pulling out my laptop, and opening up my emails.

Pornhub.
Pornhub..
Findadate101.co

"Find a date huh?" I went to click on the link, only to jump when the door from my room opened, Jacob standing at the door. His hair wild, scratch marks down his chest, abs...abs? My eyes traveled up his body, before landing on his eyes. I closed down my laptop, giving him a bored look. I wasn't going to let him see what he wanted. I sighed, ignoring him once he stood there just staring at me. Opening up my laptop, I opened YouTube, and pretended to be watching something.
"Please, you can't fucking hear with his music playing" he scoffed. I ignored him, now typing  random letters into browser.
"You just typed fgh, and I am pretty sure that spells nothing." I growled, getting up, and pushing my hands on his chest, trying to push him back out the door. He took a step back, before I found my back against a door, my eyes widened, and that's when it hit me that was a bad idea.

"wow, you really are stupid." And that's when all the emotions hit me. I broke down, Jacob watching me with wide eyes, crumble to the ground, I covered my face, stopping the tears, that were streaming down my face. I couldn't let him see this, but it was too late, no, no...I can't let him see. I let out a sniffle, rubbing away the tears that just kept coming. Jacob looked down at, sadness flashed in his eyes for a moment, before he pushed off the wall, before leaving my room. I ran a hand through my hair, he was probably laughing at how weak I was. I heard a giggle, before a shout.

"What the fuck do you mean, you want me to leave?"
"You wanted to fuck me two minutes ago, what happened..."
"I realised something, you just need to leave..." I heard a sigh, and thud.
"Don't you want me? Was it boring?" It went silent, before I heard him, throw something.
"Hey, that's my clothes, what the fuck...." I listened to the Girl shout, as the door closed, her shouting stopped.

He just kicked out his booty call.