Woops.

It had been a while of just talking, I hadn't Jacob smile once, he kept his eyes on his phone the whole time. And any was getting tired of it.
"Let's go get our stuff.." disappointment hit me, I was stupid to think anything would come from this.. soon anny stopped in front of a lingerie store, giving me a small pat on the shoulder. I took that as my cue, and lead him away, we sat down in some seats that sat in the middle of the mall. He had places his phone away, and now was looking over at me, I smiled at him, but he just looked away. I needed to go and buy something, or it would look like I tugged along for other reasons.
"I need to buy something, I'll be back.." he looked up at me, and nodded, before getting up too. And my heart fluttered.
"I'll come too, you will need someone to help you hold stuff, your weak." I didn't know if I should laugh, or be quiet, so I gave him a playful slap, on the arm.

I turned around, to see anny smirking at me, and turning away. This was my chance!

----------

We entered some shops, and my eyes racked around, looking around for something to buy. Plants, books, something for him!
I'll buy him something, for putting up with me. I turned around, and watched him pick up a book and study it.
"You enjoy stars?" In his hand he held a star book. He nodded, placing it back down, and walking the other way. I smiled, once he left to get my plants and books, I grabbed the book, and placed it in the trolley.
"Go to the car and wait, I have some things I need to look for." He didn't complain, and quickly made his way out of the store.
"Just this thanks." I said, placing it on the bench, the girl stopped doing anything, and looked up. Her eyes trailing on mine.
"Not again..." I smiled at her kindly, and her eyes lit up with lust. No...no...that's not what I meant. She places the book in my trolley, putting he number down in a bit of paper, and placing it in my hand, with my change.
As soon as I got out of the shop, I shoved it in my pocket, ignoring it.

I got back to the door, and anny was watching tv, and Jacob just have been in his room. Anny looked up at me, her eyes lighting up with excitement.
"So, what happened?" UHM, nothing?

"I decided to buy him something!" She looked at me confused, and I pulled out the book from my pocket, putting it in front  of her. Her face dropped.
"Stars?" I nodded.
"I asked him, he picked it up, and he looked like he wanted it.."  she sighed, pressing her hand to her face.
"he doesn't like them, I do....I asked him to buy me one, so home work reasons." Oh.

"Oh?" I am so stupid...
______________________________
OPPS?