Prom date 2

I almost stumbled on my none moving feet. His eyes drifted away from mine, but it still left tingles on my skin. The girls yanked my arm forward, taking me into the venue. I sighed, as she ditched me, to run off with some of her friends to take selfies. I was then again standing at the drinks table, with no date in hand. I looked around the room for something intresting to settle my eyes on. When they landed on the Girl, that Jacob had brought into his room the day earlier. The drink caught in my throat p, as I watched Jacob wrap his arm around her waist, and guide her behind another couple.  I could no longer see them. So I left out a sigh, trying to forget the image of his skin on his.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I took a sip of the shitty fruit drink, holding my breath when I noticed a certain drunk date of mine stumbling over. I didn't even know we had alcohol here. Though, most girls drunk before they turned up. Her make up was already smudged, and she looked too happy. "Hey sexy, wanna help me find my date?" I am her date.
"Are you fucking with me?" She looked at me blankly, before letting out a burp. And then a giggle.
"No, he's hotter then you." I sighed, I guess this could be a chance to get rid of her annoyance. I nodded, drifting her over to a couple that was slow dancing. She laughed, grabbing onto the guys arm, as I quickly escaped the scene.

I had now caught out Jacob again, he was talking to some friends, Anna standing next to him, with her new date. I watched with anger as Jacobs eyes dragged down Anna's date. I gritted my teeth, I didn't have the guts to walk over there and kiss him infornt of everyone. And fuck, Jacob didn't wanna lose his reputation to some stupid little boy, that has feelings for him. And his beautiful face. I grabbed a drink off a a guy, that cam elastic, taking a sip of the bitter drink.

Fuck...

I had just taken a sip at alcohol. Oh well, might get me the guts I need to crawl into the bed with him. No, not even strong alcohol could give me the guts I needed. I sighed, pulling at the collar around my shirt, loosening at the buttons. It was getting hot in here. The bodies of girls in dresses started to blur, and my head pounded. I wanted to rip off my shirt. I placed down the cup of alcohol. My eyes darting around the room for an escap, or even a window. I couldn't pass out here. I stumbled forward, knocking into a couple. My eyes threatened to close, as I reached out to someone In font of me, they said my voice in a worried tone, but my eyes were blurry, and my head hurt too much to think straight. I felt myself getting dragged along, they helped me up some stairs, before leading me to a room. The door shut behind them, and they rushed back, before I passed out.

"Looks like whatever was in his last drink spiked him good man." A voice said from the other side of the room, I let out a groan, as I felt someone's old hand press up against my forehead, only to realise it was an ice pack. I opened my eyes, looking across the room at the first voice, Anna's date stood next to Anna, Anna's eyes caught with mine, and she rushed over to me in a blurry movement. I let out another groan, as she hugged my sore body.
"Babe keep off him, he needs to get his shit together." Anna's date said, picking at his nail.
"How many fingers am I holding up?" Anna said, pushing two fingers in front  of my face.
"Two" I sat up, looking at Anna with a small smile.
"I am fine, it's okay." I had no idea what had happened, but it was so bright, so I guessed it was the next day.

"Your drink had something in it." I dragged my eyes to the voice, to look at a Jacob standing at the door, a bruise on one cheek, and a cut down his arm.